Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish before internet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Foot fetish before internet
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truely have a hard time thinking about it. It was there but not as much as it is today. Like most of you it was the occasional glimpse of my mom's friends, or at the mall, or a festival. I think the internet just fueled my passion for women's feet more. I look for them more often than ever before and I have learned a lot about my fetish. I do remember the first words I ever looked up on the internet were "Foot Fetish".
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it's pretty much the same. Back then, whenever there was good (unintentionally erotic) exposure, I'd usually freeze-frame images on tapes or gaze at magazine pictures, using my imagination the rest of the time (or during).

Then, around the early-to-mid-ninties, these rare scenes on television that were intentionally centered on portraying women's feet in an erotic manner started popping up. This happened on shows like Melrose Place (the semi-famed scene with Jake licking whipped cream off Jo's toes), Model's Inc, and Silk Stalkings.

I also used to stare at this scene around the middle of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, in which Kate Capshaw's lying on a bed and we get a great view from behind as she casually swings her feet up and down. Hers are hot right there.

Upon seeing the occasional feet-related scene in erotic movies, I began to realize that it was catching on to some extent in mainstream sexuality.

Like others, I used to think I was one of few who found feet attractive and that it made me odd. There's still that feeling to an extent, which is why I won't be sharing my fondness for them with anyone outside the Internet besides a girlfriend. However, coming online, and to this site especially, has been a pleasant, fun experience, since I've learned that the whole thing is more widespread than I'd originally thought, and since I've gotten to interact with and read the posts of some very cool people.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links