Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lost and Found?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lost and Found?!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone here ever found a pair of shoes or socks in random places? If so, what have you done and what have you taken??

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a pair of pumps under a desk in the library about 10 years ago.The girls barefeet were right next to them but I managed to take them without her seeing me.Felt bad!But WOW !What a smell
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you are giving me some naughty ideas lol.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES!

Back in college a few years ago, I found some very stinky wool socks right infront of my instrument closet in the music building. I couldn't believe it. I looked around to make sure noone was around and quickly took the socks and stuffed them into my pockets. I then walked to my dorm room and took the socks out; put one over my cock while sniffing the other. Gawd they had a strong stink [Jerkoff]
I was so damn horny I jerked it and shot a huge load in the cock-sock while smelling the other.
It felt GREAT! I then had to hurry to get to class on time. [Laugh]

I have taken some other discarded socks and shoes that I found. I have also seen a stray shoe on a major road in my city, a sock downtown right next to a parked car and a sock out in the country all within this last year. I didn't take any of those though......but I was tempted.

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt the ones i had grabbed were considered "Lost"..definetly never "Found" again lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romona Rockwell
Board Regular
Member # 14511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romona Rockwell   Author's Homepage   Email Romona Rockwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've stole a few socks before when at sleepovers, and I've had a few socks stole from me. My best friends I actually caught masturbating while sniffing one of my well worn socks.

- Romona x x x

--------------------
 -

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Living in FLorida I occassionally see sandals and flip-flops lost on the side of the road, but have never picked them up. I came across a pair of well-worn flop-flops on top of one of the trash cans while helping to clean my daughter's drom suite a few weeks ago. Considered taking them, but had no sure place to hide them where my wife and daughter wouldn't find them.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to be a postman/mailman I would often see ladies shoes put out especially if they lived in flats which had about six seperate flats in one block or bigger sets of flats having about twenty or so flats in one entrance. I knew this lady called Hayley she used to walk to work near where I worked also I was her postman [Smile] she used to wear these black wedged mules so sexy and my favourite footwear I once saw them outside her flat just sitting there I wanted to have them and smell them see what they were like but the risk was just too great of her catching me. I often would have chats with her about life in general and post questions, when she stood next to me she would often lift her feet out of her mules and place them on top of the mules this drove me absoulutely crazy [Mmm] I so much wanted her mules I even as sad as this sounds dreamt about them. She also had some sexy feet and they looked kind of the type that would sweat well after a hot day like it was that summer
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links