Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I really don't care for sex (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I really don't care for sex
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It the past sex has been a mechanical action for me that I wouldn't want to partake in unless I had to. Even seeing couples perfoming sex is like watching a bowel movement.

Does anyone else here feel their foot fetish has robbed them of a conventional sexuality?

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to see someone.

Now.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet are a form of foreplay for me, to start my engine. man can't live on feet alone.....nothing beats a nice warm pussy.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never felt robbed - i just got a gift !

love to screw - especially with her feet in my face !

[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know what you mean Lick, i have experienced stuff like that, but just as your sexual interests develop and fetishes change or multiply the more you feel comfortable in exploring your sexuality with women, this can be the same way. i have gotten more into conventional sex simply by being able to feel totally comfortable with girls (a couple, im not that experienced with footlovin yet) and my love of feet, being able to have access to a girl's feet, the main thing that turns you on, and having that totally intimate openness will allow you to see a girl in different lights than youd even think. connecting with the girl is the first and most important thing, from there try getting some feet as a warm up then straight up sex and see how it develops, and sex with feet in the face and access to the feet at the same time is perfect for the situation. dont worry about it dude there are much more guys that have little issues like that than would like to talk about it im sure.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huntduck458
Board Regular
Member # 7295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntduck458   Email huntduck458   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lick i feel you man...i cant seem to over the feet...the pussy just doesn't do it any more
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The advice often given to fetishists is to try and incorporate their fetish into sex. Easier said than done.

What you do during foot fetish activity couldn't be further from a conventional screw.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel you too Lick..i am so absorbed by feet sometimes..there's nothing i'd rather have at the moment.Sometimes,a relationship with someone can be less complicated without sex, and just some foot play.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it all dude. Sex is fun.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only reason why my fetish is so enjoyable is because its nature is of a sexual one. in other words, without the sexualification(i hope i'm spelling it right)of the foot, i'd not have a footfetish. i don't get you bro. why foot then?

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

I don't see how the sexualisation is even connected to feet.

Penetration and foot worship are on totally different tracks. One is a humilation ritual and the other, well, makes babies.

Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lick:
I don't see how the sexualisation is even connected to feet.

Penetration and foot worship are on totally different tracks. One is a humilation ritual and the other, well, makes babies.

Us wanting feet means we still want the the snatch. Same goes for breat lovers.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! i'm shot. he has a footfetish that, somehow is not connected or related to sex. A sexless fetish. maybe i'm wrong here, maybe there such a thing as a fetish that has not connetion what so ever with sex. please someone help me here.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

it is like eating your favorite meal just for the hell of it, what makes it your favorite?

--------------------
 -

Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

No don't get me wrong it is sexual.

But it's so different to penetration that's why I can't see how FF and usual sex is the same.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links