Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who here works in a shoe store?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who here works in a shoe store?
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys and Gals,

I have often thought about getting a job in a shoe store selling shoes to women.

I am very interested to see how many of you work in a shoe store selling women's shoe/sandals and/or stores that sell to women and men.

My wife loves to tease guys in the shoe stores. Ever had a woman customer tease you with her feet while fitting her or whatever?

My wife and I are looking forward to reading your responses.

[Bump]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is SO WRONG for a foot fetishist to work in a shoe store.

I mean, how many dirty old men do you know who work at Victoria's Secret?

It's the same concept.

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GimmeFeet:
That is SO WRONG for a foot fetishist to work in a shoe store.

I mean, how many dirty old men do you know who work at Victoria's Secret?

It's the same concept.

But when it comes to work they always say do what you love. [Big Grin]
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think its a great job for a person with a footfetish i didnt even think of that [Smile]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its not as good as you think my friends. this topic has been brought up on many occasions and i always give the same response.
what would you think if a man walked onto the store and wanted you to put shoes on his feet?
or if a woman with hideous feet did the same?
would you enjoy your job then or would you wanna quit?
everyone that comes into the shoe store doesnt have pretty feet. you may get some that make you enjoy your job, but you will some that will make you say oh hell no!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup! I sure did. I sold shoes in an upper class shoe store. It was part time and the pay wasnt the best but what the hell, I was young. Lotsa times young hotties came in and tried on and bought shoes. It was ok but the real action came from the more mature women in their late 20s/ early 30s. Several ladies were flirtaious and teased me in a fun way by rubbing there feet on my hands and legs. I set it up before hand by telling them that they were beautifull ect. ect. One lady even rubbed my belly and tie with her foot. As far as foot jobs or anything serious like foot worship. Nope it never happened to me. Yup!! I remember 3 women with stinky feet and a buncha old bitches that complained about everything.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think it would be big trouble for guys like us to work in a shoe store. it would'nt take me long to get a hardon. a rock hard dick to be exact. and we all know who starts to do the thinking when we get hard. at first i could control myself, but after an hour or two i think my other head would make me say and do things that i know will get me in trouble. i mean you are too close to womens feet for too long, i would definetly lose control and say or do something stupid. i can't be that close to womens feet for that long with a raging hardon without trying to get them in my mouth, on my face, rubing my dick, ect.thats too much for my dick to handle.and say or do something to the wrong girl could get you fired or worst arrested.and i am not one of those guys you read in the paper attacking feet on the subway. no way thats sick stupid people. but shoe salesman get very close to feet for long hours at a time, for me i would lost self control.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i asked a foot doc that question once. he said he thinks feet can be hot, but in a professional sense, you don't often see the best. but when you do, it makes your day.. however rare. makes him appreciate his wife more! he said he once worked in a shoe store too... and felt the same way.. most times.. it's not what it's cranked out to be, but every now and a rare again, you get a fox that makes your day. but otherwise.. it's just work

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i worked accross from a shoe store and often wondered how it would be...lol.

i did see many hotties but i could NEVER work there cause my pants would tent all too much haha. honestly i wouldn't wanna deal with selling ANYTHING to just women alone, lol anyone in retail knows what i mean...sorry girls..but you're a pain in the ass most of the time askin for better prices, price shopping, coupons omg..

i se enough hott feet at best buy----my job.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree with RPM...when it comes to work most of the time it is strictly that. You won't be always dealing with beautiful feet and on those rare occasions that you may come across a pair or two then that'll make your day!

However, I can't say that I haven't fantasized many times about working in the female shoe department though. There have been many occasions where I've spotted several hot female feet trying on some sexy heels/sandals when I was shopping around. The unfortunate part for the shoesalesman was that they were always busy running around to grab shoes from the back of the stores and never really had opportunities to personally cater these women from what I've observed. If I was a shoesalesman I would try my best to personally cater those hot feet!

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno I guess it may sound great at first thinking of all the young chicks in sandals coming in but sadly you'll also get disgusting hillbilly women with grungy feet and toes that look like they were kicking fire hydrants or disgusting old ladies with liver spots and God knows what else or guys.
[Puke]

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't do it because most women won't look good, it pays shit and what's the point? I don't like to be teased (how many women intentionally tease with their feet?) and I would think there is no chance of meeting a quality girl there because what quality woman would want to date a shoe salesman?

al bundy was never a sex symbol

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links