Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Police Woes For Toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Police Woes For Toes
Deadwood
Board Regular
Member # 12089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadwood   Email Deadwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a quick poll here to see if anyone has ever been driving up the highway and saw a pair of barefeet that you just had to speed up for and get a double look.

I am sure you know what I mean. Here in Maine the winter is long so when the sun comes out and thae air gets warm, many a traveling woman in the passengers seat, kick off their shoes and let those barefeet rest on the dashboard, or better yet, outside.

The question is, have you ever sped up just to get a better view of some of these toes? What are some of the stories out there. I have a few but this post is too long so I will wait.

--------------------
Deadwood

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i seen it once or twice. and i almost crashed my car. LOL thank god i don't see that alot here in n.y.c
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always laugh about this, believing that their hubbies or BF's are driving fast so nobody gets an extended look at the girl's feet, because it always seem like they're flying down the highway. Ans since I have an older vehicle, I can't afford to throw a rod trying to catch them.

I actually got an extended mirrored look at a nice lookin' foot on a road trip this weekend. A gal had her right foot stuck out the passenger window of a pick-up truck almost up against the outboard mirror. They were towing a trailer with two cycles on it, so they weren't going much faster than I was, so we passed each other back and fort a few times and I followed them for a while. Not only could I see the top of the foot, but could also see the arch/sole shot from the mirror. Man it was sweet.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I always laugh about this, believing that their hubbies or BF's are driving fast so nobody gets an extended look at the girl's feet, because it always seem like they're flying down the highway.
I think you're right Bro...I'll never forget the time I found myself doing something like 85 mph while trying to scope a pair of pretty dash board feet. I'd get up along side the van, then the van would go faster...I'd speed up, and the van picked up speed again...swear to God that was the case. The guy driving just HAD to know something was amiss with me being there everytime he glanced out the passenger side window...the basturd. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That happened to me today and yesterday! I was driving on the road yesterday and this dude in a purple caprice classic was with his wife or whatever and I caught a glimpse, she smiled at me (cause i was looking at her feet) and the hubby saw and sped up. And today i was on the highway and this durango was hauling and the feet were hot!! I was so trying to catch up but no luck.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you guys are on to something I have traveled on many a road trip in excess of 85 miles an hour...but I try never to miss those beautiful toes
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have sped up many times over the years. My wife has sped up for me when she is the driver and I am riding shotgun. When she sees a set of feet out a side window and I am not in the car she will tell me about it when she gets home.

We have also seen other guys speed up to get a better view of my wife's barefeet on the dash or on the side mirror...

I wonder if it was ever a Wu's guy?

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deadwood
Board Regular
Member # 12089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadwood   Email Deadwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have ever been across I-90 in upper state NY you know the highway follows along side the railroad tracks for quite a while.

Well I was running this train along that CSXT Track which is a pretty good section of track. Anyway my Conductor was alsleep so I'm doing what I am supposed to be doing, track speed, looking ahead for trouble and all that when I see this nbice pair of feet hanging out a cars passenger window.

I'm always on the tracks so its not like I see much of anything like this, not to mention the tracks follow the highway for quite a ways there. So I speed up a bit. Track speed is 60 mph which is a good clip for a train.

Im side by side with this car with two cuties in it, one of which is barefoot. I'm smiling and she is waving, because I think its a law or something to wave at train crews. I'm just loving life and then we hit a rough section of track, the conductor wakes up, sees I'm doing seventy and starts screaming.

"Slow this f....ing thing down."

I got this foolish grin on my face checking out this hottie's toes and he is scraed to death. You probably had to be there, but it was funny then and that was 4 years ago. We got into Schenitity (we call it connect-the-titty on the RR) the Dispatcher was like, "man you guys made pretty good time."

Yep, I go for a toe!

--------------------
Deadwood

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know that patch of rail... lived in the area for a few years [Smile]

it's a conspiracy. i've been driving the highways and byways for years and almost all the feet on dash are fast moving cars. almost never do I over take them (unless its an older set of folks and the woman is wearing something non-flattering..)

even if the foot in the window is a female driver, it doesn't matter, they all drive faster than me, and i drive pretty darn fast. i'm not willing to do 100 mph to catchup to a pair of feet on the dash!!!! i do have my limits for safety. but it's a rush trying anyway. and i've notice, the prettier the feet, the faster the driver is going!!!! the younger those pretty feet, the faster too.

another trend.. when they have to slow because of traffic, the lady is more likely to put her feet down or put her shoes back on. but once traffic lets up, they put their feet back up and the chase is on.

wonder why? are those folks aware that we like their feet and they're having a blast teasing us?

not sure... but man, what a tease!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought it was only me that happened to. I absolutely love bare feet on the dash and when I see thm I try to stay next to the car for as long as I can. But for some reason the cars that have that particular 'feeture' are zipping along in the fast lane at speeds well above what I want to drive. So it usually ends up with just a fleeting glance before they are out of sight.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deadwood
Board Regular
Member # 12089

At least you get to see a lot of "Feetures"...try working for the railroad. You hardly ever get to see anything, that was why that day was so funny.

I will say this about the difference between highways and railroad tracks. Highways go in front of peoples house, railroad tracks go behind them. It is FAR more interesting to see the backs of peoples homes then the front!

--------------------
Deadwood

tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, it`s crazy but everytime I see a nice pair of feet on the dash, the guy driving is speeding his ass off!!! I have to believe the guy knows other drivers are trying to look at his girls feet.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxxaxxe
Board Regular
Member # 5798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxxaxxe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I can believe that. A couple of times that has happened to me. A woman in a minivan on a highway in MD had her lovely french pedicured feet on the dash. I sped up for a closer look but the husband seemed like he was on to me and sped up. I backed off. I didn't want to seem too obvious. The other day, on the same road, a woman had her feet propped up on the dash but the man with her was doing about 80. I wasn't going to kill myself trying to get a glimpse.

--------------------
maxx

Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agh yes the dashboard feet. I actually drive slower in the fast lane so everyone can pass to our right and get a good view of the wife's feet. I also agree with you I have sped up to look at beautiful feet on the dash. It's also nice traveling down a one lane road with the car behind you showing sexy soles on the windshield. I love everything about a women's feet on the dash, if it be my wife's or other's I am looking at. I rember one time in TN I actually saw a women with her feet on the dash wearing tan hose, very hot!! I caught a picture of feet on the dash one time, here's the link.....http://community.webshots.com/user/crazy4me2see
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm laughing so hard that i'm crying. At first my wife would put her nyloned feet on the dash board only at my request. She would recline in her bucket seat and it was only her feet showing. OK! I'm the prick here. I put her up to it. I'm more into stilettos and hose and good sniffin and kissing but all female feet are good. Last night we went out and she wore white capri slacks and high heel criss cross sandals. As of late shes sporting some kinda pink metalic nail polish and toe rings. One cant help but notice her feet and she loves it. I love it too.....Larry B.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links