Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is the big deal?!?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is the big deal?!?!
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most common subject in this forum is telling girls about your foot fetish. I have been dating my girlfriend for over a year and never once told her i have a foot fetish! She just knows i like her feet. Like I give her foot massages and Ill suck her toes or what ever, and I mean sometimes she may something like "haha how come you love my feet so much"? and Ill just tell her cuz she has the most beautiful feet I have ever seen. I mean Ive even recieved to footjobs from her untill i ejaculated. My girlfriend just thinks, "oh, he likes my feet" what is the big deal guys why do you have to let it be known I HAVE A FOOT FETISH. If you like girls feet then show her you like them. Compliment them, massage them, just do what you like. I mean if you like a girls boobs you dont have to say OMG you boobs turn me on so much. Just grab em when you kissing her or suck her nipples why do u have to say it. You guys get me??
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen! Though girls may be a little surprised when you suddenly grope their size sevens instead of their double D's, it's always good to be subtle and compliment things you normally would if you didn't have a foot fetish. Eventually, you'll go for her foot, she'll be like "What?" JUst reply "I like feet. Some people like breasts, some people like butts, I like feet." Be comical and witty about it and she'll think it's cute. Whoo. But yeah, you're right, Lovefeetfolife, a lot of foot fetish guys seem to be like "Your feet sure are pretty" right off the bat, which is a bit suspicious. Nobody would immedietly say "Man, I sure do like your breasts." It's repulsive, so why say feet? Oh well, everyone learns, and good luck to any guy here searching for a girl. Just remember that women are emotional based, so you want to get commitment and a meaninful relatio- Oh, what the heck, just lick their foot already. [Cry] Haha.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovefeetfolife:
I have been dating my girlfriend for over a year and never once told her i have a foot fetish! She just knows i like her feet.

I totally agree. If they're smart, over time they'll figure out just how strong your love of feet is and possibly ask you or comment on it. But there's no need to broadcast it. In some ways we do oursleves a disservice by doing that, because it's not any different than really liking any other body parts.

When I finally confessed my love of feet to my wife several years ago, I did not use the term "foot fetish." I simply told her that I really get aroused by her bare feet and wanted to see them, and do things with them. Does she think I have a foot fetish? I don't know for sure. As I've mentioned recently in other posts, both she and I, and our daughter, have seen foot fetish themes on TV, in movies, and in the news. We've discussed them but she's never made any direct comments or questions to me about the activities like "oh, you're just like that" or "he's got a foot fetish like you." I'm not sure if she doesn't truly make the connection, really feel that my love of feet is that strong, or is in denial and just doesn't want to admit that she knows I do. Though I hope she's deeply accepting of it and not just making me happy, it doesn't matter to me as long as she's indulging me in it.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in time.. my lady figured it out and asked..then i told her I thought she had amazing feet and that i like that about a gal. but i love all of her more.

she told a few of her friends who later came back and chatted with me. they say that they're not able to believe i love my lady so much and from head to toe... i ususally reply, why not? they say that guys tend to focus on either butts breast or lets.. with long hair.. but they can't understand how i can be so passionate about the entire person. makes for cool conversations.

that is also why my lady indulges my interest in her feet.. because i pay her entire person a lot of attention.. so the feet just fits into the whole package!!! no need to draw special attention... but that is just me!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honesty works best - it aint easy the first time - but after that it becomes second nature.

if you care about the woman you owe her that.

females who are grossed out by your fetish can keep walking - that way you dont waste years with a female who is basically an uptight prude.

trust me on this one !

[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD GOD TOM ITS SO HARD TO READ ANYTHING YOU RIGHT WITH THOSE TOES WIGGLING IN EVERY 5 SECONDS..!!! I JUST GOTTA LOOK EVERYTIME!
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah you can always just tell her that HER feet are beautiful. She may be flattered as opposed to you saying "I HAVE A FOOT FETISH" meaning you like anyone's feet.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, listen to Lovefeetfolife and nylonfootsniffer.
Those are steps 1 and 2 for getting ALL the feet you want.

In summary, don't explain yourself, only 'crazy' people do this. Just grab 'em and lick 'em.

IF she protest, turn it AROUND on her and close with a compliment. "Eewww, every time I kiss you, I'm kissing ANOTHER girl's FEET?!"

"Nawww, baby. I don't like everybody's feet. I like YOUR feet. Everybody elses feet are pretty much gross." (Yes, lie to her) And go right back to suckin' toes. It will be the END of the discussion, trust me.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovefeetfolife and Nylonfootsniffer

Powerful Jedi. [Big Grin]

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

quote:
Originally posted by Girlgotsole:
Amen! Though girls may be a little surprised when you suddenly grope their size sevens instead of their double D's, it's always good to be subtle and compliment things you normally would if you didn't have a foot fetish. Eventually, you'll go for her foot, she'll be like "What?" JUst reply "I like feet. Some people like breasts, some people like butts, I like feet." Be comical and witty about it and she'll think it's cute. Whoo. But yeah, you're right, Lovefeetfolife, a lot of foot fetish guys seem to be like "Your feet sure are pretty" right off the bat, which is a bit suspicious. Nobody would immedietly say "Man, I sure do like your breasts." It's repulsive, so why say feet? Oh well, everyone learns, and good luck to any guy here searching for a girl. Just remember that women are emotional based, so you want to get commitment and a meaninful relatio- Oh, what the heck, just lick their foot already. [Cry] Haha.

Girlgotsole,

You have size sevins AND double Ds?! God I love you. What's your phone numb...er, AHEM uhh ....

...So back to topic! This post is just pure genius. Straight from the horses boobs...uh, MOUTH [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless she is really slow, she probably suspects that you have a foot fetish since you are already sucking on her toes.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links