Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Top Reasons the Foot Fetish world is gaining momentum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Top Reasons the Foot Fetish world is gaining momentum
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The two big factors I can think of are:

a) the media [as they have made the female foot more fashionable to the ladies and sexier to the guys!

b) the french pedicure, as it makes the toes look so clean, which I think has helped our case as well!

If anyone else can think of any others (I'm sure I left some out) feel free to post!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
music
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps women are starting to realize that their feet are noticed by men. (and other women, perhaps)
My girlfriend once told me that she went around barefooted a lot, and one of her daughters told her she should paint her toenails. But she never really considered it until she met me!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And a long time ago, who was the first to predict this?

Told'ja

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A small statistic from this site would actually help show the growth of the foot fetish: when I joined back in November 2004, there were close to 3,000 members at the time. Now, we are at 14,000+ members here. I know one- and a-half years is a long time, but 11,000 new members seems like the rate of growth, compared to what it was about a year ago, here has gone up exponentially it seems like.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That and I think more people are starting to see foot worship as a safer alternative. No girl's ever gotten pregnant getting her toes sucked. I also think a lot of our society's attitudes about sexuality are a lot more liberal than in past decades. Hell I'm sure many of the older crowd on here remembers hearing about how masturbating was always looked at as a sin and in even older times an act of insanity. I think people are looking more into the fun side of sex than just the procreation side.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DennisisEvil, nice post.

When we were younger, and we all thought we were out of our damned minds, did you think that there were 14,000 of us? I thought I was the ONLY one on Earth who liked feet. I also thought I was certifiable.

You young guys are lucky. I went to my daughters softball game the other day and you couldn't keep the shoes on the women there if you wanted to.
I saw a group of high school kids going to their prom. The girls wore formal evening gowns and wedgie flip flops!
And in Pizza Hut, a group of six women all exchanged sandels, right there in the resturant!

Like a boulder rolling down a mountainside.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, we are much bolder in complimenting women on their feet and more open in conversations about them.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow; great responses!

I too think that "foot admiration" (I like to call it that instead) is being more noticed and becoming more acceptable.
It is a great, fun and safe way to have some sexual foot fun with others.....whether it be with another person, more than one person, or by yourself.

I too thought that I was one of a handful out in the world that loved feet as much as I do.

I really think that many people like feet and are starting to accept it more. I think the "foot admiration" population is much bigger than we realize and is growing! [Big Grin]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
A small statistic from this site would actually help show the growth of the foot fetish: when I joined back in November 2004, there were close to 3,000 members at the time. Now, we are at 14,000+ members here. I know one- and a-half years is a long time, but 11,000 new members seems like the rate of growth, compared to what it was about a year ago, here has gone up exponentially it seems like.

I remember (Sep 2003) when we had small numbers of members and now it has grown and still climbing. Some women have caught on to the buzz (like the ladies of Wu), but most are still not very comfortable with it, but give it some time. They will soon realize they have a lot of power in their pretty feet. There are a lot pretty foot fans out there and we are here to stay. If you can't beat us (world), join us. We're some [Cool] people to hang around and we are just like you [Big Grin] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could be our imagination, since what we tell our minds is reality is only reality within ourselves as foot guys looking for any sign of recognition.It has alot to do with women in general trying to look sexier and the feet happen to be one of the parts they find easy and cheap to maintain..not necessarily trying to persuade every guy to suck their toes.However, as a whole, i think that alot of our society has opened up a tad to feet in movies or TV they see..which in the end, is good for us!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boxer1979
Board Regular
Member # 14256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boxer1979   Email boxer1979   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quintin Tarrintino I reckon has a foot fetish as in the majority of his movies the female foot is revealed in detail..........Does anyone agree?
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope 'foot fetish' stays underground.
Let's keep it that way.

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links