Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shoeplay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shoeplay
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
At last in the U.K. we have a sunny warm day for the first day in ages and yes the ladies have come out with their range of shoes I love to go into my town centre shopping when the weather is warm knowing that I will see lots of pretty feet. Today was very good for keeping your eyes busy and shoeplay was everywhere to be seen, when women stand and have a chat to their friends and they play with their shoes with their feet really makes me stiffer than any sex film ever does. One particular woman had my favourite mules on like my avatar but leather ones pretty red nail polish on nice pedicured feet. I was waiting for a friend and just happened to be standing near these two ladies, well okay I made a point of standing next to them. The one lady in the black mules had a terrific figure and she was slipping her foot in and out of her mules the sound of her foot coming out was music to my ears, she kept slipping her foot in and out flexing her toes wow I was harder than ever, she then flexed her whole foot and I could see her soles, wow amzing soft and a little wrinkly with red patches on her heels and redness near bottom of her toes I just was transfixed I could not care what she would have said I would have paid good money for that shoeplay show [Jerkoff]

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
had something like that at work.. co-worker had on mules and was absent-mindedly shoeplaying. i enjoyed the show.. but i was at work.. couldn't afford to let my mind wonder so much.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love women who dip their feet in and out of shoes. Most women do it unknowingly. I have had many coworkers in the past do this at their desks with their backs to me while I am just soaking it all in
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and enjoying every minute of seeing that

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love a woman who dangles her shoes. that`s the best shoeplay that you could do

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by happy4me2see:
I love women who dip their feet in and out of shoes. Most women do it unknowingly. I have had many coworkers in the past do this at their desks with their backs to me while I am just soaking it all in

that blows me off too!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by happy4me2see:

That gets me all turned on [Mmm]

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Champ:
i love a woman who dangles her shoes. that`s the best shoeplay that you could do

That also gets me turned on! hehe [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links