Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First time you saw... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: First time you saw...
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone remember the first time you saw a girl taking her shoes and socks off?
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope..... happened too early in life and I was already too hooked.... don't even remember the first time I got hooked on feet. i do remember however the first time i got hooked on heels n hose.... told that story already here

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It might have been one of my mother's girlfriends, or an aunt.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

I ment outside the family in school or on the street.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember distinctly.

I was in 1st or 2nd grade and we were doing some Thanksgiving play that was all of us dressed as indians. Not exactly sensitive to the Native American people, but the good part was that the indians had to be barefoot. So, that was the first time I saw girls taking their shoes and socks off. The teacher herself, I remember was quite beautiful, and I still remember her polish-free toes and a gold anklet.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In that case, I think it was in school.
In the 5th grade, there was a teachers aide I really liked. She would sometimes take her shoes off when she was doing something like standing on a desk to put a poster up.
Oh, I remember sometimes seeing the girls take their shoes and socks off in gym class! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe as far back as second grade, when my teacher would take off her high heels and walk around the classroom barefoot in just stockings. This certainly was part of the introduction of my foot fetish when i was way way little.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

I think it was when I was around 10 y o. We were on a picnic with a friend to my mother and her two daughters - I think they were 12 and 15. We were sitting in the sun and my mother took her shoes off before entering the big blanket. That family always had very proper clothes on and my moms friend had brown leather boots her oldest daughter had black long socks and a skirt and black shoes (i remember it as yesterday:)) and the other some sneakers with white socks. None of them took their shoes off. After sitting for a while the oldest daughter pulled her socks down to the anklets. I looked at her feet and thought "please please take your shoes off". And suddenly it happened - she started a "foot play" with the result that the shoes fell off her feet. In the same time her mother started to pull the zipper at her boots down and removed her boots!! She had black nylon stockings and I could get a glimpse off her toes in there. She had small feet and her toes also seamed very small and her big toe was pointing towards the other toes after what I could see.

I was really in heaven. It was the first time I had occasion to look at another womans or girls feet so close.

A lot more happened and the socks came off too. I can tell you more about if you want to.

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember this activity really having any significance to me until Jr. High. Oddly perhaps I seem to remember more about them putting them on rather than taking them off. It was usually girls walking barefoot, carrying their socks and shoes, as they came out of the locker room after dressing for gym class.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember exactly what converted me over to foot fetishism, all i know was that it was very early in my life.

At a very yougn age I knew I liked feet, I just didn't know the extent of it. One school excursion in my first year of primary (elementary) school, I remember we went to what I think was either a different school or a Tafe or Uni (I'm not sure as it was long time ago). Anyway I remember walking past this building, and these girls were practising a stage performance. They were wearing white socks, and some were wearing stockings. Even at a young age, this had me baring up majorly.

What sealed the deal for me though, was in the mdidle years of school. The classroom was organised so people had their desks in a group for teamwork activities. This girl's desk was opposite mine, and I remember her muckingaround and saying "give me a foot massage". I didn't take any notice, and all of a sudden while doing my work I felt her foot slide up the inside of my leg and rest on my crotch. I looked down and saw she had removed her shoe and had her socked foot on my crotch, not moving it or rubbing it on me, she just let it sit there for a few seconds. I was very excited, and very scared, as I knew this wasn't considered "normal", and I quickly moved her foot away before she felt me grow under her foot.

Ever since, I've been hooked. In stayign with this topic, I don't remember the first time, only several times. I do however remember the main events that sealed my fate as a foot fetishist.

And thank god they happened [Big Grin]

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
Maybe as far back as second grade, when my teacher would take off her high heels and walk around the classroom barefoot in just stockings. This certainly was part of the introduction of my foot fetish when i was way way little.

Wish I went to your school! [Smile]

--------------------

pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pheet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think it was about 1962 and my oldest sister took me to a movie.one of the lady in the movie had stepped out of the shower and was hiding behind a drape curtain,well the only thing was showing was her feet.iwas 6yrs old i couldnt describe the feeling back then but all i knew it felt good ,but only when i saw feet. [Big Grin]
Posts: 496 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Here is what happened later. I was studying the older daughters feet in black socks when her mother gave us some money too buy ice cream. The daughter came in her shoes again [Cry] and pulled the socks back up on her legs. We raised and crossed the big lawn to go to the ice cream stand. Lots of people were sitting on that big lawn and most of them were barefoot. When we returned my mothers friend had removed her stockings! I didnot believe my eyes first. I was sad that I had missed the removal but it was really hot to see her feet. Her stockings were lying in the grass. Her feet looked so cute when she wiggled her toes. Her toes were so short so the wiggling gave them a very funny appearance. I exepcted her oldest daughter to jump out of her shoes again and she did when she was still standing. With her free hand she pulled the sock down again and off!! Her sister took socks and shoes off too this time. I was surrounded by three pairs of bare feet and my mothers of course. I tried to find different motives to just touch their feet and socks a several times [Smile] .
dahilak7
Board Regular
Member # 16373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dahilak7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in 4th grade and it was almost summer vacation, so the weather was hot. I was sitting at a desk, and the girl at the desk opposite me was wearing flip-flops. She slid them off and grabbed the leg of the desk with her big and second toe... sloooooowly stroking it uuuuuuuup and dowwwwwn. This was the first time I ever reeeeally got into a girl's feet.... Pale on top, pink soles, and black polish made me want to go over and suck them right then and there. [Smile]
Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember either, but I can remember the first time I saw kims feet. We had just met and she went out to a Party and had to much to drink.. Her and a friend had called me to pick them up and they crashed at my house. She was so drunk she had passed out. At this time we were still only friends whom had just met not just a few weeks prior. She passed out on my bedroom floor wearing her clothes. She had a skirt on, blick nylons that she had been wearing with some black leather slides all night.. Her toes were bright red and I though all night about smelling her feet. She had no idea at this point I was into sexy feet. But I gathered the self control and just stared most of the night and took good care of her when she was making a return on all the liquior she had drank.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links