Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet with a side of humiliation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet with a side of humiliation
cooljerk9992000
Loyal Member
Member # 5762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cooljerk9992000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some relatives let me use their condo for vacation in south Florida. Which was great, but it was mostly a retirement community, not much foot action. Being extremely horny one day, I thought I would try my luck by the pool. Nothing happened for the longest time. Then two women sat by the pool both in their late 40's or early 50's. Both had nice feet, painted toes and nice soles. But one was a litte more into it. She sat there spreading her toes, swaying her feet back and forth & occasionally touching her feet, all non chalantly. I got as many looks as I could. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I got out of the pool so I could go jerk off. I grabbed my towel and took the long way around the pool to get one final look. As I passed them, I heard them laugh. They called to me and asked me to come over to them. When I didnt they were still kinda snickering. One asked me that I must really like to swim. I said I guess so. She said "no you must really like to swim" and pointed at my crotch. It was then I noticed my hard cock sticking to my swim trunks. Embarassed, I left to their laughter. I couldn't get back to the condo fast enuf to jerk off.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maddman
Board Regular
Member # 13726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maddman   Email maddman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha
Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, damn dog... gotta watch the stiffies.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn,if I popped wood @ a pool,I woulda jus gone back in lol
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing to be embaressed about buddy. any time i get caught with a hardon ( when i am lazy and run out of the house with sweat pants ) i play it cool. if i were you i would have had a big smile and said....sorry but thats what two beautiful girls do to him.( laughing and smiling ). believe me ladies, i have no control over him. ( ha ha ha ). that would have lighted up the scene and the embarresment a little. i believe making the most of a dificult situation by craking some jokes. hey maybe the would have laughed a little ( besides laughing from your hardon) . at least you could have walked away feeling better instead of walking away without saying anything. that looks like it really bother you. hey don't feel bad, it has happen to all of us. hey maybe if you ran into them at the bar later one of them would have come up to you and started a conversation by cracking a joke about it......instead of being with a few of her girlfriends pointing and laughing at you from the other side of the bar. just what i would have done.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doitny:
nothing to be embaressed about buddy. any time i get caught with a hardon ( when i am lazy and run out of the house with sweat pants ) i play it cool. if i were you i would have had a big smile and said....sorry but thats what two beautiful girls do to him.( laughing and smiling ). believe me ladies, i have no control over him. ( ha ha ha ). that would have lighted up the scene and the embarresment a little. i believe making the most of a dificult situation by craking some jokes. hey maybe the would have laughed a little ( besides laughing from your hardon) . at least you could have walked away feeling better instead of walking away without saying anything. that looks like it really bother you. hey don't feel bad, it has happen to all of us. hey maybe if you ran into them at the bar later one of them would have come up to you and started a conversation by cracking a joke about it......instead of being with a few of her girlfriends pointing and laughing at you from the other side of the bar. just what i would have done.

Sounds to me that he really got turned on by them laughing.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can say this.. humor helps in those momemets a lot!!!! so much so.. can change the outcome of a situation. i once got a date to a nice restaurant because i played cool at being caught with a hard on in a bad situation and playing it off cool. it was a nice dinner too... and she paid for it. nothing came of it besides getting to talk about her feet and looking at them for a moment. had i ran off embarassed (which i've also done) i would have missed a free dinner!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That can happen to all foot guys anytime any place. You just gotta roll with it. Interesting story though.

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it odd, but cool, that they would say something to you. You would think that most times women would just giggle, but to actually say something is out there. There was plenty of room to respond. oh well.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links