Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Some summer feet fun (i hope)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some summer feet fun (i hope)
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and this one girl that i have been talking for alittle over close to 2 years now online and on the phone and through instant messenger alot. This summer in August she say's that she is saving up her money and driving down to see me. She lives some states away from me. So needless to say i was very surprised to hear that she wanted to meet me and save up her own money to come see me. But anywho i won't bore you guys to much with me going on about the details.

She knows about my foot fetish and she is ok with it. And although this girl that i know and see as a really great special friend to me doesn't have a foot fetish. She does like feet still. But i recently told her a few months ago that i wanted to smell and sniff her bare soles and socks (size 10 Big Feet) and she agreed to let me do that she think it's going to be a really fun and exciting idea and i do also. But she told that her feet hardly ever get very stinky and musty at all not even a little bit. So i suggested for her to bring along some black boots and some socks to wear with her on the trip and also when she gets here. I'm looking forward to it and finally meeting her.

Sorry everyone i know that this was not a question. But i'm new to this forum and i'm still trying to feel my way around this forum and with what things i'm allowed to ask and not ask.

Hope everybody's friday goes well

Ticklingsolesmaster
David

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a priviliege to welcome you to the forum David! I think you'll find, if you read some back posts or search on some topics of interest) that you'll find just about everything discussed here. Though I'm not a moderator, I think I'm correct in saying that there are no rules concerning what you can and cannot ask. (You will usually garner some crass remarks if you mention anything about guy's feet though) You'll find that the members here have an incredibly wide and diverse pallet of likes, desires, fantasies and experiences. So ask away!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings TSM! Pretty much anything is on topic here in the realm of feet here aside from pedo crap and male feet.

I do find it intriguing that your friend is going to drive out to meet you. Have you two sent recent pics of yourselves to each other? I just personally know two people that met ladies online (my own brother was one of them) and the person in the picture was definitely not the same person that showed up on his doorstep! Other people I've known that did it have been successful though. One of my close buddies actually met his future wife online and they're now living happily ever after.

Keep us posted on what's happening!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the warm welcome and greetings and some no no's as well on not what to ask and post feetluvr and ledaemon.

Ledaemon yes we both have seen recent pictures of each other (alot of pictures of each other in fact) I've seen pictures of her family members and her bare feet as well. So i know i'm taking a risk by having her drive down here to see me. But i live in a small town and i know everybody in my small town so at least one good thing is that i will be familliar with everything and the surroundings and i will be on my own territory.

And i will i will keep everyone posted!

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links