Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anti Flip-Flops Article (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anti Flip-Flops Article
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a recent anti-flip flops article in my local newspaper. Specifically, it was against women wearing them at work. It begins:
"A feet in a flip-flop might as well be naked. And naked feet don't belong anywhere near an office."
Actually, reading the article again, I find that the writer-a woman!--goes further than that. She says they should only be worn on the beach, or walking your dog!
I think all of us would agree that girls should wear flip-flops whenever possible, right?!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think all of us would agree that girls should wear flip-flops whenever possible, right?!

You would be right. But that is just her opinion and how she feels about flip flops. Freedom of speech so she is allowed to make comments like that and post a article such as that one even though i don't agree with her.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
work should be a place for business and I don't want any distractions

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends on the job.
I can understand that if you work at a law firm, or a five star restaurant, or NORAD.

Me, I work in TV. In Hollywood, everyone is super casual. I've never worked at a job in TV post production that wasn't casual about dress codes.

At my company, we are all one big happy family, as cliched as that sounds. My lady friends are always coming to work sporting flip flops. One of them recently upgraded to pink polish to match her pink flops. Another always wears black sandals to show off her red toes. Now that we are in that California summer and the mercury is always high, my office is flip flop heaven!

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's weired to see such articles. I live in the Caribbean, which of course is flip flop heaven. People all over the island wear flip flops. Even if they work at a "law firm" over here I have seen ladies go to work in heels then as soon as they sit down at there desk they slip on a pair of flats/slippers.
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hire the assasin- take her out! (just kidding)

As mentioned there are some professional offices where FF's are totally out of the question (like law offices). Fortunately many other offices and businesses seem to be relaxing their standards, and I don't think there's any reason for concern or alarm, especially being a footguy.

I've been particualry happy to see the girls who work at retail stores like Abercrombie & Fitch, american Eagle, Pac-Sun (all the places my daughter likes to shop)being allowed to wear flip-flops to work. (at least in Flordia they do)

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The days of the jacket and tie are fading. And I hate wearing ties!
Of course, I suppose you're right; we would all love to see women walking around offices barefooted--or at least in flip-flops--but that's not really professional.

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's a difference between a foam/plastic flip flop for use at a pool or public shower and a pair of classy open dress sandals.

Other than the style and quality of the shoe who cares? I've got a hand fetish too, is not wearing gloves at work unprofessional? I think business suits on women are hot as hell too. No more business suits, not professional. You know... women in general really turn me on, I guess women at work are unprofessional. [Nana]

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Hire the assasin- take her out! (just kidding)

As mentioned there are some professional offices where FF's are totally out of the question (like law offices). Fortunately many other offices and businesses seem to be relaxing their standards, and I don't think there's any reason for concern or alarm, especially being a footguy.

I've been particualry happy to see the girls who work at retail stores like Abercrombie & Fitch, american Eagle, Pac-Sun (all the places my daughter likes to shop)being allowed to wear flip-flops to work. (at least in Flordia they do)

it is mandatory for them to wear flip flops in hollister and abercrombie even in cold weather (i'm in Massachusetts here).
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where I work,I wish that female's would wear flip flop's,then I would look forward to going to work,instead of dreading it.But most wear those sandle's that hide their toe's,or most of the foot . [Cry]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
it is mandatory for them to wear flip flops in Hollister and Abercrombie even in cold weather.

Seriously? how did you confirm that? Pretty sweet if it's true. I've just never heard of a company requiring/mandating flip-flops. Maybe the company President is a footguy. [Big Grin]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ill take all the distractions i can get. mot of the girls at work kick their shoes off and dangle alot anyway. One girl always seems to mention my foot fetish out loud alot. Of course she also takes pictures of her pedicures for me to see them on my space and takes her shoes off to show me.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WEll, to a point, I think that flip flops whouldn't be worn in a proffesional environment. I remember when girls who worked in clothing stores at the mall would "dress up" usually in heels or some other kind of dress shoes and nylons. Kinda sucks now that you see them wearning flip flops. It doesn't look very proffesional and I think women's fashion is getting laid back enough. Same goes for offices and resturants, but it's just my opinion.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Anyone remember the days when women wore tennis shoes to work, then changed into the heels? It was the "yuppie" thing to do!

--------------------

Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

Actually, reading the article again, I find that the writer-a woman!--goes further than that. She says they should only be worn on the beach, or walking your dog!

Does she know the rule that a baseball hat should only be worn backward when giving head? LOL.

It sounds like a piece of coal up her ass would make cheap diamonds.........

Flip-flops are the only reason I leave the house. [Smile]

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links