Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do you cope in summer months?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do you cope in summer months?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
With summer finally arriving here in the U.K. the latest shoe styles and some old styles being worn how does other foot fetishists cope with all these feet everywhere you look? in some ways I am glad when I past a few women in closed shoes at least you cannot see their bare feet [Laugh] for me personally it is very high my foot fetish so I just look everywhere I can trying to look though sometimes can be a little tricky I am sure some women know a foot fetishist because we are so nervous looking at their feet for the fact of getting caught or even called something. As I sell ladies shoes for part of my working life I must admit I would like to be more involved in seeing more of the feet I am selling them to but being online you never get the chance although you do get some very intresting e-mails another topic maybe? So how guys do you cope with hot summer months looking at feet are you hung up and frustrated or can you just look and admire without any trouble, I sometimes have feet in my memory spotting a good pair it seems to stay in your memory bank and for me that is a miracle because I have a poor memory. [Big Grin]

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Living in Florida where feet are visible almost year 'round I fear two things:

- forgetting that my wife is with me whilst eyeballing some pretty feet.

- getting a permanent crick in my neck from rapidly spinning it in all directions.

So glad to hear that feet season is upon you in the U.K.!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How at living in Oregon where it rains most of the time? (where i live at)

But WE DO get some sun in the summer time and off and on during the year that are non-summer days. So thier is still the fair share of flip flops around to see and drool over and bare soles to be seen!

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't cope.I simply go nuts... [Wink]
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Feetlur,
Nice place to live Florida how do you cope with all those feet almost all year round. In a way I suppose not having feet in open toed sandals all the time is a godsend because it drives me totally crazy my foot fetish is huge. I have visited the states a few times been to Vegas now that is a place to see some feet. [Big Grin]

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing pretty feet is a wonderful view,I really don't get all that excited,seeing 100's of feet online every day help's.Now if it was some feet that I have had my hand's on before out in public,different story.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do I cope? I guess I'll get by somehow...lol!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do i cope? I bloody drool! lol.

But right now, its the coldest night here in Melbourne this year. 3 degrees celcius.

Summer is a long way away.

Rock on my northern hemisphere brothers & sisters. Take a photo of a yummy foot for your old mate Corgi.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Living in the snowbelt of the Northwestern U.S., I too suffer through several months
eye-candy withdrawal. Fortunately, The shopping malls do offer some relief. One habitat advantage of the Northern Lumpy-Throated Sandal Seeker species is that we have a few months to nurse the wounds we suffered walking into posts and tripping over curbs during the previous mating season. Regarding your employment in the ladie's footwear field, it would be extremely difficult to gain employment in a fine ladie's footwear store if you are a passionate female foot lover. The boss lady will always spot us lovingly fondling the Chinese Laundry slingbacks while waiting for our interview.

Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is thank GOD for sunglass's.... Even after seeing all kinds of sexy feet and toes, I stil lust for Kim's

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who copes, I just enjoy the show.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jubi
Board Regular
Member # 9077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jubi   Email jubi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup, summer is here again...
I glimpse at female feet all the time, so I always notice the "change" when its warm enough for women to wear flip flops nad other kinds of open shoes...
Best viewing point for me is when watching a girl with flip flops, who is walking in front of me, so I can clearly see her bare heels and soles exposed( of course she must be walking [Big Grin] )...and faster they walk, more sole shots you get [Smile]

just like Lyrical said, just enjoying the show, though sometimes it gets hard, its just not fair that women (and thir feet) have such power over me ...but then again, what is fair in this world anyway LOL... [Tongue]

overall, I love summer time... [Smile]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing I "cope with" are my constantly strained neck muscles from trying to admire every beautiful, exposed foot and trying not to be -too- obvious when I'm out with my wife [Wink] .

Summer is to be cherished for the foot lovers in the upper midwestern U.S. since winter lasts about 80% of the year here [Roll Eyes] ...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plenty of masturbation is how to cope.........

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
therealfootlover
Board Regular
Member # 15012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for therealfootlover   Email therealfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if it were pratical i would lock myself up in the basment until the winter comes but all i can do is play my favorite game of finding the most fantastic feet of the today ,then go home a jerk just trying to think of what her feet really taste like and how sweet it would smell
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links