Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » High school feet memories

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: High school feet memories
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Share all of your great high school bare feet memories here in this thread

True storys about flip flops/tickling feet/stinky feet/foot massages/Licking and sucking on toes etc

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've posted this before, but here it goes, again:
When I was in the 9th grade, we got a new librarian. She looked like Audrey Hepburn. She would often, while standing, slip one of her pumps off. Sometimes she wore purple stockings, so they became a special turn on for me. When spring came, she started wearing sandals, which she also often slipped off. So I got to see her feet both bare and in stockings.
Needless to say, I hung out in the library a lot, that year!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From first grade till high school, almost every teacher in our school, and there were many of them, always took their shoes off in class when they were sitting and usually crossed the ankles in the classic way. It was a long time before the frenzy of flip-flops and sandals, but because of the year round hot climate, it was normal there. But again, for a sole guy like myself, you want to see the soles under the chair and get close to it.

I was never attracted to teenage girl feet , do not know why. I always liked older feet. The 30's and 40's are my tupe. So I am not found of the memories in which in a dare or truth game or any of these games a girl got tickled or got her toes sucked. Feet are not mature enough below 20

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have several memories from hign school. Close to school there was a park and when the spring arrived we used to walk to the park to sit in the grass. Many shoes and socks came off during those visits.

One day I followed Jane and Jeannette to the park. I had never seen them without shoes. Jane had black boots. When we were sitting in the grass Jane said something about that she had to buy better shoes for the season and pulled the zippers down and took off the boots. She had black socks but kept them on. Jeannette had black shoes and white socks. I loved that combination. Jane wiggled her toes and when she said it was nice to get the boots off Jeannette unlaced her shoes and took shoes and socks off. It was amazing to see her pretty small feet and the black shoes with the white socks inside. Jeannette told us something about her big toe (I dont remember what) and pointed to it and that made Jane to take one of her socks off to show her toe. Then she took the other sock off too.

I have plenty off these stories from reality. Are you interested of that?

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joef:
I have several memories from hign school. Close to school there was a park and when the spring arrived we used to walk to the park to sit in the grass. Many shoes and socks came off during those visits.

One day I followed Jane and Jeannette to the park. I had never seen them without shoes. Jane had black boots. When we were sitting in the grass Jane said something about that she had to buy better shoes for the season and pulled the zippers down and took off the boots. She had black socks but kept them on. Jeannette had black shoes and white socks. I loved that combination. Jane wiggled her toes and when she said it was nice to get the boots off Jeannette unlaced her shoes and took shoes and socks off. It was amazing to see her pretty small feet and the black shoes with the white socks inside. Jeannette told us something about her big toe (I dont remember what) and pointed to it and that made Jane to take one of her socks off to show her toe. Then she took the other sock off too.

Nice story Joef a simple and cute story. Girls wearing socks all day long and then peeling them off to reveal there toes wiggling is always a good sight. Spring time and summer. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have quite a few memories of high school.

The first girl I need to mention, "Jennifer", is a girl I practically grew up with. We were pretty close through our teenage years and I did indulge in my foot fetish with her. I would constantly massage and tickle her feet anytime I would get together with her, even as young as 9 or 10 years old. I knew that feet turned me on pretty early in life and she never really questioned anything. Once puberty hit and I discovered what I had was a foot fetish and that it was sexual in nature, she ended up being my "first" regarding a few aspects of foot fetish, including sucking on her toes and getting a footjob. Her feet were pretty small at the time, about a size 5-6, with small toes, a little bit of an arch and wonderful soles.

There was another girl named "Renee" whose feet I got to massage and tickle on several occasions. I would always make sure to scope out what a few girls were wearing on a given day on the bus ride to school. Most of the time, the girls would wear knee high socks and loafers. However, every once in awhile, there was a girl or two that would wear nylons accompanied by a pair of heels, either pumps or sandals. I would always make it a point to sit with them or directly across from them on the way home, knowing that these girls would, more often than not, want to shed their shoes once they got on the bus and took a seat. "Renee" was always one of those girls who, especially in the last couple of years in high school, would sit near to, or at the very back of, the bus. She would also wear nylons and heels at least once a week, if not more than that. On those days, she would intentionally get on the bus and sit in the back and reserve the seat directly opposite from her for me. Once I sat down, her shoes would come off and she would extend her legs across the aisle to my seat, where I would proceed to massage and tickle her feet for the entire trip, which was about 20-25 minutes, until I had to get off the bus. This girl was no beauty in the looks department so I guess she just appreciated any attention she could get from a guy. She was a taller girl so her feet were probably about a size 9 or 10. I don't really remember anymore details about her feet other than the fact that they were pretty ticklish. However, she had no problems letting me tickle them and massage them.

Another girl, who was a couple of years younger than me named "Andrea", had a crush on me, although she never admitted it. She was constantly trying to get me to give her some attention, always tried sitting with me on the bus rides to and from school, etc., so it was pretty obvious to me and a lot of other people she had a thing for me. In the case with her, I would always scope out what she was wearing in the morning and sometimes, if she was wearing nylons and heels, I was even bold enough to sit in the same seat with her on the morning bus ride to school. Then, I would reach down and, in a subtle way, remove one of her shoes on one of her feet while we were talking and start to massage and tickle her foot. Although her face was nothing to write home about, she had a pretty decent body with pretty well developed breasts for her age. I would guess her feet were probably about a size 8 with nice, plump toes. She also had very ticklish feet but would endure the tickling when I got my hands on her feet. Looking back now, I'm kicking my ass because I was once in a position where I probably could've sucked on her toes at the very least. I had graduated high school and after my first year of college, I went back to the high school to check out their spring music concert. "Andrea" happened to be in the high school chorus and was there to perform. Before the concert, she spotted me and we talked a little. She said that I should find her after she got done singing on stage with the chorus. Although the chorus portion of the program was finished early in the concert, it was a rule for those who were finished performing (not to mention common courtesy) to return to the auditorium to sit and watch the rest of the concert. When the chorus was finished and she left the stage, I excused myself to "go to the bathroom" and located her outside of the auditorium. After chatting for a little bit, we ended up walking into the auditorium and sat in the back together. I really don't remember if I got to massage her feet during the rest of the concert, even though she was wearing heels. All I remember is us sitting together and cracking jokes and busting on different people. She ended up giving me her number sometime during that evening and we began chatting on the phone. As it turned out, she was going to be babysitting a couple of kids a week or two later at someone's house who lived about a mile away from my house. She ended up calling me after putting the kids to sleep and I ended up going to the house where she was. We ended up sitting in the living room, watching tv, drinking soda, eating munchies, etc.. Since it was late spring, it was pretty warm outside so she was dressed very casual in a t-shirt and shorts that showed off her legs, which were pretty nice in shape. I don't know what shoes she had worn that evening, as she was walking around barefoot when I arrived. Anyway, I remember that at one point while we were sitting on the couch, she just lifted up her bare feet and put them right in my lap. I gave her a really good foot massage as we sat watching tv and talking. Even though she was probably 16 or 17 at the time (I was around 18 then.), she was pretty advanced sexually for her age with the stuff that she used to talk about even prior to that point. Looking back on it now with hindsight being 20/20, I'm almost positive she had an inkling that I had foot fetish and was probably giving me the green light to do whatever the hell I wanted to her feet. However, being much more self-conscious about my foot fetish back then as compared to now, I decided not to press my luck and just continued with the foot massage and foot tickling, even though my shorts were pretty tight as I sat there with her feet in my lap. The thought of sucking on her toes was on my mind constantly as I sat there with her. That's one moment I would want to go back and do over just to see what would've happened.

Another "Jennifer" had pretty ticklish feet, although the incident I had with her was an isolated one that never repeated. One warm day while on the school bus, she was wearing casual sandals around her bare feet. I ended up sitting across from her on the bus and I had noticed her feet for the first time. She wasn't really that much of a looker and she was also never one to really expose her feet at all and I was surprised to see her wearing some pretty revealing casual sandals. I decided to go for it and began talking to her. I don't even remember the conversation, but at one point, I remember cracking a joke as I talked to her. Then I reached over and tickled one of her feet right underneath her sole, as her sandal kind of dangled a little bit off of her foot. She was very surprised at this and her foot twitched, as well as the rest of her, in surprise and she immediately began laughing, commenting on how ticklish her feet were. Her feet were probably around a size 7 and, from what I recall, she had a nice, high arch, which is why I wanted to at least tickle her foot.

Another girl, "Kendrin", was a year ahead of me in high school and I had one isolated incident with her as well. I remember she was in her last year of high school and we had mutual friends that we both hung out with. One day we ended up sitting together in this long hallway that the school had that was specifically designed as a place where the students could just hang out if they didn't feel like going to the cafeteria or the library. There were no chairs so the students would just sit down on the carpeted floor. I didn't really hang out much in this hall, as I preferred the cafeteria or the library. For whatever reason, I ended up hanging out with her and decided to go to this hallway and sit down and chat. I have to say I was pretty glad about my decision! When she sat down, she ended up taking off a pair of ankle boots she was wearing to reveal her feet, which were clad in fishnets! I think in that moment began my desire for seeing women's feet in fishnets. I don't think I had ever seen women's feet in them before up to that point and I was just completely mesmerized. I remember that there were a couple of people that she was talking to at the time when she took off those ankle boots but I was completely oblivious as to who she was talking to or what the conversation topic was! I'm pretty sure she had some sort of red nail polish on her toes, which just made the sight all that more enticing and sexy. I knew I had to feel at least one of her feet dressed in those fishnets. After a minute or so, I just couldn't resist reaching over as she talked and running a couple of fingers down the sole of one of her feet! She let out a surprised little yell as her foot twitched and she jumped. She looked at me in astonishment, saying how ticklish her feet were. Of course, that only encouraged me more and I ended up running my fingers up and down her soles a few more times, just for good measure. This girl was rather pretty with long, blond hair and was pretty tall. I would estimate that she had about size 9-10 feet that looked incredibly sexy, especially wearing those fishnets!

That about sums up my high school memories. Although I had my share of cool experiences, I can't help but think, "If only I knew then what I know now!" I probably would've amped up my game and been quite a bit more confident and looked for even more opportunites. [Evil Grin]

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
I have quite a few memories of high school.

The first girl I need to mention, "Jennifer", is a girl I practically grew up with. We were pretty close through our teenage years and I did indulge in my foot fetish with her. I would constantly massage and tickle her feet anytime I would get together with her, even as young as 9 or 10 years old. I knew that feet turned me on pretty early in life and she never really questioned anything. Once puberty hit and I discovered what I had was a foot fetish and that it was sexual in nature, she ended up being my "first" regarding a few aspects of foot fetish, including sucking on her toes and getting a footjob. Her feet were pretty small at the time, about a size 5-6, with small toes, a little bit of an arch and wonderful soles.

There was another girl named "Renee" whose feet I got to massage and tickle on several occasions. I would always make sure to scope out what a few girls were wearing on a given day on the bus ride to school. Most of the time, the girls would wear knee high socks and loafers. However, every once in awhile, there was a girl or two that would wear nylons accompanied by a pair of heels, either pumps or sandals. I would always make it a point to sit with them or directly across from them on the way home, knowing that these girls would, more often than not, want to shed their shoes once they got on the bus and took a seat. "Renee" was always one of those girls who, especially in the last couple of years in high school, would sit near to, or at the very back of, the bus. She would also wear nylons and heels at least once a week, if not more than that. On those days, she would intentionally get on the bus and sit in the back and reserve the seat directly opposite from her for me. Once I sat down, her shoes would come off and she would extend her legs across the aisle to my seat, where I would proceed to massage and tickle her feet for the entire trip, which was about 20-25 minutes, until I had to get off the bus. This girl was no beauty in the looks department so I guess she just appreciated any attention she could get from a guy. She was a taller girl so her feet were probably about a size 9 or 10. I don't really remember anymore details about her feet other than the fact that they were pretty ticklish. However, she had no problems letting me tickle them and massage them.

Another girl, who was a couple of years younger than me named "Andrea", had a crush on me, although she never admitted it. She was constantly trying to get me to give her some attention, always tried sitting with me on the bus rides to and from school, etc., so it was pretty obvious to me and a lot of other people she had a thing for me. In the case with her, I would always scope out what she was wearing in the morning and sometimes, if she was wearing nylons and heels, I was even bold enough to sit in the same seat with her on the morning bus ride to school. Then, I would reach down and, in a subtle way, remove one of her shoes on one of her feet while we were talking and start to massage and tickle her foot. Although her face was nothing to write home about, she had a pretty decent body with pretty well developed breasts for her age. I would guess her feet were probably about a size 8 with nice, plump toes. She also had very ticklish feet but would endure the tickling when I got my hands on her feet. Looking back now, I'm kicking my ass because I was once in a position where I probably could've sucked on her toes at the very least. I had graduated high school and after my first year of college, I went back to the high school to check out their spring music concert. "Andrea" happened to be in the high school chorus and was there to perform. Before the concert, she spotted me and we talked a little. She said that I should find her after she got done singing on stage with the chorus. Although the chorus portion of the program was finished early in the concert, it was a rule for those who were finished performing (not to mention common courtesy) to return to the auditorium to sit and watch the rest of the concert. When the chorus was finished and she left the stage, I excused myself to "go to the bathroom" and located her outside of the auditorium. After chatting for a little bit, we ended up walking into the auditorium and sat in the back together. I really don't remember if I got to massage her feet during the rest of the concert, even though she was wearing heels. All I remember is us sitting together and cracking jokes and busting on different people. She ended up giving me her number sometime during that evening and we began chatting on the phone. As it turned out, she was going to be babysitting a couple of kids a week or two later at someone's house who lived about a mile away from my house. She ended up calling me after putting the kids to sleep and I ended up going to the house where she was. We ended up sitting in the living room, watching tv, drinking soda, eating munchies, etc.. Since it was late spring, it was pretty warm outside so she was dressed very casual in a t-shirt and shorts that showed off her legs, which were pretty nice in shape. I don't know what shoes she had worn that evening, as she was walking around barefoot when I arrived. Anyway, I remember that at one point while we were sitting on the couch, she just lifted up her bare feet and put them right in my lap. I gave her a really good foot massage as we sat watching tv and talking. Even though she was probably 16 or 17 at the time (I was around 18 then.), she was pretty advanced sexually for her age with the stuff that she used to talk about even prior to that point. Looking back on it now with hindsight being 20/20, I'm almost positive she had an inkling that I had foot fetish and was probably giving me the green light to do whatever the hell I wanted to her feet. However, being much more self-conscious about my foot fetish back then as compared to now, I decided not to press my luck and just continued with the foot massage and foot tickling, even though my shorts were pretty tight as I sat there with her feet in my lap. The thought of sucking on her toes was on my mind constantly as I sat there with her. That's one moment I would want to go back and do over just to see what would've happened.

Another "Jennifer" had pretty ticklish feet, although the incident I had with her was an isolated one that never repeated. One warm day while on the school bus, she was wearing casual sandals around her bare feet. I ended up sitting across from her on the bus and I had noticed her feet for the first time. She wasn't really that much of a looker and she was also never one to really expose her feet at all and I was surprised to see her wearing some pretty revealing casual sandals. I decided to go for it and began talking to her. I don't even remember the conversation, but at one point, I remember cracking a joke as I talked to her. Then I reached over and tickled one of her feet right underneath her sole, as her sandal kind of dangled a little bit off of her foot. She was very surprised at this and her foot twitched, as well as the rest of her, in surprise and she immediately began laughing, commenting on how ticklish her feet were. Her feet were probably around a size 7 and, from what I recall, she had a nice, high arch, which is why I wanted to at least tickle her foot.

Another girl, "Kendrin", was a year ahead of me in high school and I had one isolated incident with her as well. I remember she was in her last year of high school and we had mutual friends that we both hung out with. One day we ended up sitting together in this long hallway that the school had that was specifically designed as a place where the students could just hang out if they didn't feel like going to the cafeteria or the library. There were no chairs so the students would just sit down on the carpeted floor. I didn't really hang out much in this hall, as I preferred the cafeteria or the library. For whatever reason, I ended up hanging out with her and decided to go to this hallway and sit down and chat. I have to say I was pretty glad about my decision! When she sat down, she ended up taking off a pair of ankle boots she was wearing to reveal her feet, which were clad in fishnets! I think in that moment began my desire for seeing women's feet in fishnets. I don't think I had ever seen women's feet in them before up to that point and I was just completely mesmerized. I remember that there were a couple of people that she was talking to at the time when she took off those ankle boots but I was completely oblivious as to who she was talking to or what the conversation topic was! I'm pretty sure she had some sort of red nail polish on her toes, which just made the sight all that more enticing and sexy. I knew I had to feel at least one of her feet dressed in those fishnets. After a minute or so, I just couldn't resist reaching over as she talked and running a couple of fingers down the sole of one of her feet! She let out a surprised little yell as her foot twitched and she jumped. She looked at me in astonishment, saying how ticklish her feet were. Of course, that only encouraged me more and I ended up running my fingers up and down her soles a few more times, just for good measure. This girl was rather pretty with long, blond hair and was pretty tall. I would estimate that she had about size 9-10 feet that looked incredibly sexy, especially wearing those fishnets!

That about sums up my high school memories. Although I had my share of cool experiences, I can't help but think, "If only I knew then what I know now!" I probably would've amped up my game and been quite a bit more confident and looked for even more opportunites. [Evil Grin]

wow, some great stories, fate... I wish I had gotten all that action when I was in high school! Thanks for taking the time, I really enjoyed your post! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember a day in art class,a female friend of mine put her feet in my lap,i thought she was flirting with me by doing that,so I started rubbing her leg's,she must have gotten offended,so she kicked me square in the nut's,I let out a loud yell in great pain,the whole class got quite all of a sudden, and all eye's where on me,and the teacher jumped up out of her chair and was like what in the world is going on back there!!,the chic that kicked me said nothing,then the teacher walked over to me while I was bent over,and told me I better behave my self,or I would be sent to the princible's office,I told her I didn't do any thing,and that kim kicked me in the nut's,then she walked back to her desk,and all the while that kim chic was trying not to bust out laughing,holding her mouth shut. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember a few:

Allison, a beautiful, slightly round girl with brown shoulder length hair, used to hang out with me and my friends quite a bit. She always wore brown slip on shoes with no socks and I spent weeks waiting for her to slip them off at some moment, but it wasn't until she threw a party at her house that I finally got to see her walking around barefoot, with no polish. She had slightly wide, short-toed feet. A few times since then, I would sometimes hang out with her in the cafeteria, or in the theater or at someone's house and, without warning, I would take off one or both of her shoes and start playing with her feet, as if it were no big deal. I kept waiting for her to object, but she never did. She really didn't seem to care either way.

I dated a girl named Beth for a couple weeks. She was always a sneakers and socks girl. One night, while on the couch watching X-files, I took off her shoes because she said she had sprained her ankle in gym and needed a massage. I rubbed her long, slender, unpolished feet and spent the rest of the evening cuddling with her, rubbing her feet against mine.

Finally, Tania. Now, I never really got to know this chick, but she was gorgeous. I mean supermodel gorgeous. Long sandy blonde hair, perfectly chiseled face and Angelina Jolie lips. I had seen her in gym and been waiting to see her feet. At the end of the school year, we had a talent show of sorts and I was running the spotlight in the theater. I had a good view as Tania came out on the stage like a model on a catwalk. She was actually modelling an African dress and was barefoot. She walked across the stage, I followed her with the spotlight. I was so entranced by the sight of her beautiful high arched unpolished feet that I missed my cue to turn the spotlight over to the next contestant who emerged on the stage and, for a few seconds, the audience and Tania looked kind of bewildered as to why the stage lighting crew missed a beat.

In high school, I was really big into theater, on stage and behind. I saw a lot of girls barefoot, actresses, singers, performers, during rehearsals and in performance. It was great.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked in the set construction crew at our high school theatre. One day, I saw two of the actresses walk onstage for rehearsal. Both were wearing dresses and hose, and both had taken their shoes off!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is someone of you from UK? I wonder how common it was that girls took their shoes and socks off when they wore school uniforms.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always remember the gym apparatus stinking of sweat when all teh girls had ben on it. It all makes sense how i liked all that and i used to have dreams of being able to tickle all the girls in my school.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links