Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Trampling what is the appeal?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trampling what is the appeal?
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trampling may also have a sexual connotation, especially when in relation to BDSM. It involves the act of the dominant (usually a woman) stepping on and walking all over the submissive. This can be done sensually and barefoot, or more to cause pain with high heels or other shoes. The psychology behind it is that the submissive is "underfoot" the dominant, and is below her (literally and figuratively.)

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trample"

I love girls bare soles and thier toes do i EVER big time! [Drool] [Wink] yum

But i just don't see the appeal factor or how someone can get tured on by a girl walking all over thier body bare foot or in heels etc

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
For me personally I never really noticed Trampling until I had the internet I do actually like to see men trampled but not myself the main reason I think why so many foot fetishists like trampling is because it is the woman who is dominant with her feet and of course many men with a foot fetish have a shoe fetish myself included. It is another way men can worship women's feet by being under them. For me I really get turned off when the guy is naked this kind of trampling does nothing for me whatsoever, yet put the man in trousers it works fine. Just my take on the trampling scene

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only take a light trample myself. I'm not into recieving (or giving for that matter) pain. For me its more of a fantasy factor I suppose. Sometimes I just like being at the mercy of her feet. Just laying back on the floor and having your face used as a foot rest even if she is just sitting in the easy chair is good enough for me. Although I don't mind being the voyuer and watching clips of the guys that can take it to the extreme with multiple ladies standing on them at one time.

There's other forums I visit that are more focused on the trample aspect then Wu's which are really huge. Mistress Destiny's Forum comes to mind as one.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like having my balls squeezed and twisted around, but the idea of having a stilletto heel up my ass doesnt really appeal to me.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an interesting question. I don't have a fetish for trampling, but I like hearing peoples' specific takes on their own specific likes.

I know a guy who likes seeing a dominant Amazon-type woman trampling a smaller and petite submissive woman.

I know another guy who likes for a woman to scratch him with her high heel shoes while she tramples him.

I don't have any personal experience with trampling though, I'm a fan of tickling.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kibby
Board Regular
Member # 10622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kibby   Email kibby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like having agirl walk on my back bare footed and walk all over my body bareooted it just turns me on i .like to feel the weight of her on my balls. and i like to lick her feet as she stands on my face
Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried getting trampled at a fetish parlor once...I didn't really enjoy it until layed on my stomach and had the girl walk all over my back. And even then, I didn't enjoy for the foot factor so much as that a back massage felt really good.

Speaking of this fetish parlor, you pay $200 (house charge and tip) for a half hour of whatever the hell fetish that's safe and sane you'd like to do. Tell me, am I overpaying. Because the models there are really hot, and I'm thinking it has to be a hiring policy for all of them to have very nice feet.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Speaking of this fetish parlor, you pay $200 (house charge and tip) for a half hour of whatever the hell fetish that's safe and sane you'd like to do. Tell me, am I overpaying. Because the models there are really hot, and I'm thinking it has to be a hiring policy for all of them to have very nice feet.

Nope definately sounds like a good deal to me. [Joint]

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cooljerk9992000
Loyal Member
Member # 5762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cooljerk9992000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get it either, but I do like my balls lightly stepped on to pull my cock nice and tight. Or after a lot of foreplay (me mostly giving) having my hard cock stepped on. Having that pressure against my hard cock drives me crazy.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend has walked barefoot on my back a couple times, and I really loved it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qqqq
Board Regular
Member # 14615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qqqq         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I tried getting trampled at a fetish parlor once...I didn't really enjoy it until layed on my stomach and had the girl walk all over my back. And even then, I didn't enjoy for the foot factor so much as that a back massage felt really good.

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qqqq
Board Regular
Member # 14615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qqqq         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Where can I find such a place? All I need is a half hour.
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links