Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Other Guys Looking at her Feet Excite You?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Other Guys Looking at her Feet Excite You?
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's a submissive thing, but I got very aroused yesterday fantasizing about my wife describing all the men she noticed looking at her feet during the day (true or not) and telling me about what they were looking at as she gave me a handjob while standing in front of me so I could see her feet and cum all over them when I climaxed.
Anybody else get turned on hearing your girl talk about this?

I had the same feelings recently after learning that she had purchased a pair of bright orange, platform thong sandals to go with an outfit she was wearing to her brother's 50th birthday luoau party in Chicago. I was aroused because it was quite cool when she went, and although they held it inside because of the temp, she was the only one wearing sandals, and I was not with her. I imagined a guy or two eyeballing her feet.

Secondly, because we're exactly the same height, she's always bought flat shoes so she wouldn't be taller than me. Knowing that she'd be taller than me was exciting because I knew it would draw attention to her feet.

[ June 15, 2006, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really,I don't think guys around here (where I live) check out feet,but out in public I have seen guy's checking her out,the only feeling I get is [Nana] ha ha I must be the lucky 1 to be walking around with such a fine looking creature.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get VERY excited knowing that other guys look at my wife's feet...............It excites both of us
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not so much.

Sometimes I'd actually like to put a tag on them saying "Private property".
[Nana]

Just kidding,it's ok but only if the guy looks for a moment and does not stare at them for an half hour. And even if he takes just a quick short look I tolerate that,but it's not a turn on to me,definitely.

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind guys looking at Kims feet at all. What I like best is knowing that guys are watching her all day long at her work. She works in real estate and her office is full of horny loan officers. I love going into her office. All the hott ass ladies in there with flip flops on and the open toe shoes. It does excite me to some degree that other men are looking at her. However, looking and lusting in my opinion are different. And anyone lusting and making moves is subject to severe consequences.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ditto shoeslave!!!!!!!

and double ditto toeluvin...bout the consequences!!

Well said boys [Thumbs Up]

[ June 15, 2006, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: crazyscot ]

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qqqq
Board Regular
Member # 14615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qqqq         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not offended, as long as the brother from another mother keeps it respectable and does not gape. The little woman has noticed others checking out her feet and she usually relays these stories to me with a giggle.
Look at this as confirmation that we are not the only footmen out there.

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's great, and encourage my wife to tease in a subtle way if possible. She only wants to do that to me ,however...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont get aroused by other guys looking,nor do i care if other guys/girls look.but cross that line and it aint safe,no differant then her tits or anywhere else
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get more amused than anything. Now I get aroused by hearing about her sleeping with another dude, especially her giving head.
We are into other swinging couples, so after we are with each other's partner, we tell each other what went on. That turns us on enough we fuck like rabbits.
Oddly, none the guys she has been with has done stuff with her feet.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elvis
Board Regular
Member # 10619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not long ago, my wife was in line at the grocery store, and a fellow foot dude very respectfully told her she took exceptional care of her feet, and that they were very beautiful.

i wasn't turned on by the comment and the dude noticing my wife's feet, but it was a nice boost to my ego that i'm not the only one who thinks she has some of the sexiest feet around.

as for the effect on my wife, i think she liked the attention and the compliment, which should serve to demonstrate that as long as you present your comments about a woman's feet in a respectful manner, then most, if not all, will be pleased you notice they take such good care of their feet. women love compliments, as do we all.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it arousing.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doesn't bother me as long as they don't cross the line. I often wonder what ladies think of when I look at their feet. Here in the south, it is like everyone fremale has her feet done. I usually look as they are walking pas me. They never say anything but I'm sure they notice me notcing at times. I hope I don't get yelled at one of these days though I almost want one of them to ask me if I was just looking at her feet. That would be interesting.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have alwats encouraged my wife to "foot tease" in public. Turns me on BIG TIME!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elvis:
not long ago, my wife was in line at the grocery store, and a fellow foot dude very respectfully told her she took exceptional care of her feet, and that they were very beautiful.

I'd love to hear about that happening to my wife. I guess the "trigger" for the arousal is knowing that you can truly and totally enjoy something that someone else really likes, and maybe even wants. Of course I'd be really angry hearing about (and physically tear into them if I were with her)anybody who tried to actually do anything or got really rude with their comments.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links