Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » wrong place wrong time... or not?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wrong place wrong time... or not?
quinten jr
Board Regular
Member # 5209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quinten jr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now i dont know how many of you have ever, at times, felt this way but doesnt it seem like the girl who's feet you love always seems to put her feet on or near the only other guy in the room besides you and you KNOW he hates feet?!
i feel so cheated! i feel so over looked when that happens!

i'll give you an example:
there's this girl erica. she is a friend of my cousins. she is, with out fail, always barefoot (in her house, otherwise she has flip flops on)
i went over to see her a few times. once she and i were alone and she was crossing her legs and doing that thing where she'd curl her second toe really hard by pressing it down with her big toe. all kinds of "teasing" so my heart is beating and i get butterflies everywhere and i choke up and all the usuall stuff that happens when im that close to something off limits...
well five minutes a friend of hers comes in who just went on leave from the marines. this doesnt bother me at all, im not in love with her or anything. but when he sits down, in a chair next to the chouch where she is laying, she starts slowly shifting her feet around. nothing drastic or obvious just "adjusting" but im curious of course.
so he's leaning on the backrest of his chair (sitting in it backwards) and she puts her feet casualy on the arm rest of her sofa so that her soles are facing him. now they are not inches apart or anything but still within what i would axcept as an intimate distance between the soles of her feet and his (or my ) face.
he, of course, seems not to notice or care. his friend is merely making herself at home. they go on talking like this for some time. she continues to fan her toes one by one, sometimes curling them tight. she would even rub them together so that even i, sitting across the room can hear the soft skin of her feet rubbing against itself.
as she gets "more comfortable" (and closer to him) he starts to look straight at her feet (which are surely, by this time, blocking his view of her) and tries to look around them to see if she's noticing that she's probably got her feet close enought to where he could smell them with out leaning any closer.
he shifts back a little but not enough to embarras her (as if to say her feet were dirty or smelly) and i think she KNEW he was uncomfortable. so NOW she's still talking to him and she spreads her toes out and points them right at the tip f his nose and close to his lips while he's in mid sentence. he tried a few times to look past them, moving hid head from side to side, but she followed him. finaly she just planted both soles on his face. at this he grabbed her ankles and pulled her feet back. she giggled and he laughed to. i, on the other hand, couldnt move because i was afraid to let her see what she had been doing to me the whole time.
this has happened a few times to me.
now what i really want to know is...
(im asking anyone but if a girl can tell me that'd give me perspective)
do you think she knew she was teasing me or "holding out on me" or am i just botter for being "in the wrong place at the wrong time?"

P.S. i use the term "hoilding out" and "tease" loosely. i dont really believe that, as foot fetishists, we are in anyway entitled to some "play"

thanks and sorry for stretching it so long.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's teasing him and is (if not became increasingly aware of her effect) aware of it. she might have been doing it because of the way he was reacting, or maybe because she likes to tease him.. or maybe feeling him a little (not enough details to know for certain if she likes him or not).

bottom line... her focus was on him not you... changing that perspective is hard and tough... don't want to speculate on how without more info.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quinten jr
Board Regular
Member # 5209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quinten jr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i didnt really mean "oh it was all for me"
lol. (that would be nice)
but thats exactly my point. he practically HATED it! so was is even a tease or are girls just that comfortable with their feet being so close to someone.

women always take their shoes off in public or on a coffee table or in the hands of a stranger (like a pedicurist or massuse) way more often than any man would. they "hate them" but they LOVE them at the same time! (seemingly)
its confuseing.

no one has ever felt that way before?

Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love it when women take their shoes off in public in a kinky kinda way! MMMMMMMMMMMM

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jr.... don't try to make sense out of women! but she was teasing him in a none sexual way!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quinten jr
Board Regular
Member # 5209

really? so none of you have ever been in a possition like this one?

hmmm...

i wonder if its just my luck. lol

Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You see....it was at that point where you should have walked over and playfully stuck those feet on your own face and then commented by saying something like, "Hmmm....what it's like to be stepped on by these cute feet" (DEEP INHALE right here)....and see what happens after that.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Jr, it's not that we've never been in your situation.... i have.. but it hasn't really stuck in memory. usually.. i find a way to work her feet into my conversation and get close to them.... as a talkative guy.. that isn't too hard for me most days. so.. i rarely stay in your position longer than I really care to be. that is the main difference I guess.

however.. she was teasing him.. and if she's digging him.. you 'competing' is not worth your time.. just use humor the next time it happens.. or just find other feet to focuse on.

RPM

--------------------

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a similar situation,yrs ago at a christmas party,this woman took her pumps off,and put them in most of the guy's face's,asking them if they smelled,and she totally skipped me,I was [Mad] [Thud]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quinten jr
Board Regular
Member # 5209

lol. i must sound totally bitter! wow. i need to take a deep breath and reflect. lol.
thanks for all your input.

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
I had a similar situation,yrs ago at a christmas party,this woman took her pumps off,and put them in most of the guy's face's,asking them if they smelled,and she totally skipped me,I was [Mad] [Thud]

chances are good i'd ask her if my nose wasn't good enough for her that she needed to skip me!!! with a little more sarcastic humor and luck... maybe she'd swing her legs my way!

RPM

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links