Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ...
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ September 28, 2007, 02:21 AM: Message edited by: aron ]

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you have a good grasp on the situation. You have to take the chance and do what feels right. You'll eventually have to let her know about your foot fetish, so you might as well be prepared for that if you aren't already.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude you have to go for it. If she stops hanging out with you because she only wanted to be friends then screw her. No guy wants to have girl friends unless there is a chance to bone them. Also life is short and you have to take chances or you will regret it later plain and simple.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack, don't fully agree with you.. but that is neither here nor there.....

Aron, congrats!!! i highly doubt you were/is as scared as I was to kiss a gal. Trust me.. i never met a guy more scared to kiss a woman like I was.... sometimes going for the gold is the best way.. other times... making a joke of it and saying how nervous you are to disappoint her and then making a move.. it depends on the situation.

I do agree with Jack, life is short.. dont' spend it over thinking to the point of being crippled by thinking.

glad you're making headway. keep up what you're doing and at times make yourself a little more comfy than you feel... and see how it goes. in time.. the topic of her feet will come up (ie... passing a shoe store and spotting some sandals and saying how you think they'd show off her beauty... once she tries them... pointing how well her toes are showcased.. go with it until you tell her)

i'd like another update from you soon. i see parts of me in you all over again.. and no.. i don't want to go back there. now i'm more confident in myself than ever.. and i like it that way!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Bauer12:
No guy wants to have girl friends unless there is a chance to bone them.

That right there my friend is why i seem to get along with girls a little better then most guys.

Congrats aron. Take things easy and slow don't rush things and go full speed a head too fast.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ticklingsolesmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Bauer12:
No guy wants to have girl friends unless there is a chance to bone them.

That right there my friend is why i seem to get along with girls a little better then most guys.

Congrats aron. Take things easy and slow don't rush things and go full speed a head too fast.

i guess that is exactly what i meant when I said I don't agree with Jack.... and also why i've got tons of cool female friends who at times endulge me a little in my foot interests!!! without bothering my lady and making her insecure about it either

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ September 28, 2007, 02:21 AM: Message edited by: aron ]

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

[ September 28, 2007, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: aron ]

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Aron, she's digging you it sounds like. congrats!!! you have nothing to fear (and don't be so hard about being out of shape.. seems like she cares enough to work out with you) you've got it made. she's waking you up and not running away ( some triffling gals would be turned off by that sight of a guy waking up so 'sluggishly' if you're like me).

so, go with the flow. that is hot!!! congrats again!!! and who knows.. you'll have your shot at not only kissing her.. but also getting more upclose with her feet soon!! in due time my friend, in due time!!!

one day, i'll get that chance to workout with my lady. to me it's a turn on to have a work out with a woman who can not only keep up with you, but also push you a bit (but not crush ya). i hate working out with a gal and have to stop every two seconds for her to catch her breath. This is awesome.. and in time, you'll get used to it.. and the adrenaline of a great workout will create the right tension for more things to come.

RPM

--------------------

aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

[ September 28, 2007, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: aron ]

aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

I called her this morning and she wants me to go to church with her lol. Talk about a fish out of water situation. This is gonna be even more awkward for me, I havent been to church since i was a little kid haha. She is really good about finding things she wants me to do with her though. Maybe today is the day i stop acting like such a little weenie and just go for it. I have this feeling in my gut if i dont do somthing soon i will have blown it. All this makes me soo damn nervous.
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Aron, you've not blown anything.. even if you wait another week. take it in stride. she cares about you and wants you to hang with her often. so that is way cool! let it come to you.

take it from someone who has been in church all his life.. do what everyone else does and you're good to go! if in doubt... a shy and quiet approach works and lots of smiles.... wait.. you already do that! so, you're good to go!

to me, it's a great sign she wants you to check out her church.. why? her most comfy familiar ground is there!!! you get to see more about her and she gets to check you out more (although more subtly). sounds to me like you're slipping into the makings of a relationship... whatever you're doing.. it's working.. now just enjoy!

RPM

--------------------

Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh...going to church together...well, so much for banging her silly. LOL...just kidding! Good luck with this foot goddess.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

[ September 28, 2007, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: aron ]

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

glad you had a good experience.. the tapping.. hum..... don't sweat it. hey.. if that church is that open.. chances are good she'll be pretty much more open than most church folks i konw about your feet interest... you've got it good.

RPM

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links