Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What makes a great video for you? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What makes a great video for you?
Ms. Venus Divine
Board Regular
Member # 14109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Venus Divine   Author's Homepage   Email Ms. Venus Divine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
Judging by some of your vids, I think that you have a pretty good idea.

Thank you! And thank you all for your comments and ideas! Although the bulk of my videos are foot domination over male slaves I am looking forward to expanding and producing videos that appeal to a variety of foot enthusiasts;)

--------------------
Ms. Venus Divine
www.msvenusdivine.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1739

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not paying for video is the best [Wink]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ms. Venus Divine:
I'm interested in know what the majority of foot lovers factor into what makes a great foot video, do you prefer to see just feet or a mix between full body and feet? Feet being worshipped or not? Model talking or not? POV? etc.

Please share you thoughts, thanks in advance

Ms. Venus

Just Feet as it drives me mad when some guy suddenly starts licking the woman's Fanny
on a Footfetish Dvd/Video because the way I look at is that if I had wanted too witness Fanny-likng then I would have bought a vid on that would'nt I? Im quite happy for the lady-model to talk during a vid providing she does so in seductive voice & not a dominearing one.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my fav is a woman spread eagle fingering herself while she wiggles and points her toes, while shes getting off lol....if u wanna know my personal fav
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A variety for me. I like full body but I also have seen fj's with just the feet/legs and the penis. Love to see cum shots on the feet. Toes, heels, soles, etc. I am a big fan of painted toes, unique colors and definitely go for the softness of skin no rough stuff on the feet for me though I have seen some feet whose toes were so sexy that I'd have had to make a slight obsession on the rough heel skin or maybe of to moisturize them forher. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like when a man actually worships her feet for more than 8 seconds and then gets to the rest. A lot of movies I've seen, the guy just puts the toes in his mouth for a few seconds and thats it. I like it when they lick the feet a few times, suck all the toes, and to see the facial expressions of the girls. And then maybe a foot job. Then while he's banging it, show him licking her feet and sucking her toes while banging it. I'd actually prefer watching a 30 minute video where the guy is doing nothing but licking the soles and sucking the toes. No sex needed. I've came across only 2 of those. If you know any vidoes where its just the guy worshipping the girls feet, please let me know.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links