Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » stinky feet vs. clean non stinky feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: stinky feet vs. clean non stinky feet?
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should have made a Poll for this i knew it *smacks my forehead*

But houseshooz i see your point. And babeflover that does sound nice mmmm i love the nice smell of a girls stinky feet. Or better yet the musty smell right inbetween the cracks of thier toes that always gives off a nice smell for me anyways.

3-4 Days tops with then wearing thier shoes on or heavy boots all zipped up to give thier feet a good smelling odor.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys,

Clean feet all the way, no smell what so ever and if poss just out of the shower as well!

I get turned on by just being so close to them!

I don't really care for smelly feet, the same way as I don't care for girls pussys to smell of fish!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest I'm not bothered either way - smelly women's feet, clean women's feet and any 'in-between' feet, all fine here.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joeluvsfeet
Board Regular
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joeluvsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email joeluvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The dirty smelly feet get my vote. Feet can never smell to bad or be to dirty.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stinky feet lover here. i don't get how a guy with a footfetish doesn't like the wonderful and intoxicating aroma of a beautiful woman's foot freshly out of wearing sneakers without socks all day.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
stinky feet lover here. i don't get how a guy with a footfetish doesn't like the wonderful and intoxicating aroma of a beautiful woman's foot freshly out of wearing sneakers without socks all day.

Spoken like a true foot lover =)

The more stinky and the more aroma of a women's foot the better.

--------------------
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote"Spoken like a true foot lover =)"

that's because I'm.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles4ever
Board Regular
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles4ever   Email soles4ever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can do a little dirty and a little stinky, but I love em right after a soak, scrub and polishing. And oh yeah, I get to do the polishing. I have a great wife!!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

What is the longest amount of time that you have smelled a girls pair of stinky feet for? (nothing else) just smelled her feet

--------------------
only i am lost

Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite smell is leather mixed with sweat!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the longest amount of time that you have smelled a girls pair of stinky feet for? (nothing else) just smelled her feet

Hours, man, hours! I recall an ex I had who had hose and pumps on and I couldn't get enuff of the smell!!!! I stuck my rod into her three orifices that night while smelling her feet, oh yeah!!!

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me, stinky feet all the way. i buss Scary Movie nuts if the feet are smelly.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like smelly, musty feet on a scale of 1-5 a 3.....I also wouldn't turn down a pair of clean feet as well. I would love to get a barefoot FJ from a diva fresh out of her pumps after a hard day at work then take her stinky nylons and cum in them later......Booooooyeeee that would be great!!

Iltf52

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleitudeX
Major Player
Member # 15339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleitudeX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im all for a stinch of feet anywhere from 5-10. One time my sisterz friend slept over my house on bunk beds. I had to sleep on the floor,so i deliberitly slept with my head at the foot of her bed to sneak a sniff in the middle of the night. I was so tired i didnt get to do it til' the morning. They didnt have a smell at all. I got pissed and stole her sneaker. [Tongue]
Posts: 124 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links