Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » stripclubs foot licking

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: stripclubs foot licking
therealfootlover
Board Regular
Member # 15012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for therealfootlover   Email therealfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] i know it is hard to walk up to a woman and ask to lick her feet so in order to control the urges i have found that a trip to the local strip club is perfect. [Thumbs Up] the woman there love to have there hot tired feet worshipped and cleaned. they don't even have to work at table dancing. also many with the cost of one dance will let you take home their socks to sniff yourself to sleep,you can really get a wide assorment of taste [Evil Grin] some have even got me outside of the club so no club rules apply and i an really work at it,how about you?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have complimented many strippers feet. I do enjoythe sights but never had the privilage of smelling or toe sucking

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
imagine how nice their shoes and feet wud smell! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pheet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"RealFootlover" i know what your saying guy.i have a place right here where i live where i go to get some "StriperFeet".she knows me well and know what i always want.but to some,dont be afraid to ask .i never had a problem myself.you be suprise,your not the only one who ask them(as told to me by them [Eek!] ) [Wink] [Wink]
Posts: 496 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that that all you guys out there have, strip clubs? Are there no places where you can get footjobs and stuff?
Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've indulged with the feet of strippers on a few occasions. Most of my experiences have been good ones. It seems like paying attention to their feet is a refreshing change for them compared to the typical guys who want to paw their boobs or asses. Quite a few of them are very open to getting foot massages and even having their toes sucked and feet licked.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
during my 2 month period of being single 2 years ago i ended up ina strip club and by the time i had enough drinks in me to get a set of balls to ask a stripper about feet,i already spent all my money lol.i tend to stay away from stripclubs due to those resons.luckly i live in nyc so i have the footworship palace or i can go to a dark fetish themed dance club and hit up a dom on the spot after shes been dancing all nite.but none of that will happen as long as im ina relationship [Cry]
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elvis
Board Regular
Member # 10619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/ is a nice lil' forum dedicated to strippers, and it seems there are a few foot fetish related topics where the strippers discuss such patrons as we.

i've had some of my best foot fetish experiences with strippers. all of the strippers i've encountered were comfortable with my foot fetish, and only 1 seemed a bit caught off guard. but, she readily put her feet on my face after they had been in a pair of white 5" closed toe pumps all night. i'm not big into smelly feet, but hers were ripe; and, they turned me on like never before. a few i've encountered took the domme approach, and got a bit forceful and demanding which was cool. while still others simply giggled a bit as i sucked their toes.

as stated above, one fine ass chica gave me her pair of thin bobby socks to remember her by, after i had sucked her toes and worshipped her soles for about 5 songs. she only made me pay for 1 song though, as i think she enjoyed our time as much as i did.

all in all, strip clubs are foot havens!

Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elvis:
http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/ is a nice lil' forum dedicated to strippers, and it seems there are a few foot fetish related topics where the strippers discuss such patrons as we.

i've had some of my best foot fetish experiences with strippers. all of the strippers i've encountered were comfortable with my foot fetish, and only 1 seemed a bit caught off guard. but, she readily put her feet on my face after they had been in a pair of white 5" closed toe pumps all night. i'm not big into smelly feet, but hers were ripe; and, they turned me on like never before. a few i've encountered took the domme approach, and got a bit forceful and demanding which was cool. while still others simply giggled a bit as i sucked their toes.

as stated above, one fine ass chica gave me her pair of thin bobby socks to remember her by, after i had sucked her toes and worshipped her soles for about 5 songs. she only made me pay for 1 song though, as i think she enjoyed our time as much as i did.

all in all, strip clubs are foot havens!

That site deserves some more attention. [Thumbs Up]

I registered, and did a search for "foot fetish". I found pages of posts about how much strippers love us. To them, we are princes, and the t & a guys are frogs. They also answered the age old debate about going barefoot during lap dances.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I registered, and did a search for "foot fetish". I found pages of posts about how much strippers love us. To them, we are princes, and the t & a guys are frogs. They also answered the age old debate about going barefoot during lap dances.
Hey Bro...I registered and looked around, and you're right. Them chicks seem to want more guys like us! [Big Grin]

I remember when I used to hit titty bars, and would occasionally ask a girl to put her bare feet in my face as she danced on my lap...it was always fun gauging their reactions; some girls seemed totally self-conscious about it, others seemed to enjoy it and really get into it.

What's disheartening about that forum though was the number of girls who talked down about going barefoot around the club. As expected they trotted out the usual lines about "hygiene" or whatever, but to this day my favorite experience with a dancer was with a girl who hated wearing shoes. Her soles were solid black, even dusty white around the edges, but she pressed on, even did her rounds on the heated-by-stage-light stage on her bared feet. When I got a private dance from her it was amazing...she put her feet all over my mouth and face...

It's sad to think that more girls wouldn't be willing to follow in her foot-steps...no pun intended...

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I polsted on this topic several months ago.

I've played with feet at strip clubs many, many times. The girls are ALWAYS open to it. (I still seem to need a little "liquid courage" to ask) They never make me feel ashamed and in fact seem to like the massages and licking. The best part is that I have never found it against house rules to touch their feet. Anything below the knees is touchable in the clubs I have visited.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually went to a strip club for the first time a few weeks ago and one of the girls I got a dance from was barefoot at the time...I was able to rub and grab onto her feet for a bit while she was dancing....I was thinking about complimenting her on her feet or something to kind of clue her in on my "alternative interests" but I didnt go through with it that time, lol. Next time though I'm gonna try and be more open about it to see what happens from there [Smile]

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links