Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Customer with gorgeous feet at work

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Customer with gorgeous feet at work
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work in the office of a storage facility. I was working by myself today and a lady came in to buy some things from our store, she is very pretty, long brown hair, very tall, and had on white flip flops. I got a good look at her feet while helping her with her merchandise and she had a french pedicure and an anklet on , so i think she knew her feet had it going on.

During the time she was there we flirted just a little bit and then she left, i will see her again though since our customers come in very often to pay bills and to get something out of their units. Well im strongly considering contacting her and proposing for her to model her feet for me (for an upcoming site im working on).

As far as i know theres no policy against fraternizing with customers but, i got her email address from her information sheet she filled out when joining with my company. Also looking at her sheet, i saw that she is single and she is between 35-46 (but she looked in her late 20s) Im pretty sure there are some type of rules against contacting customers outside of work on personal time, but i have GOT to get close to those beautiful feet. Do you guys think i should just leave it alone and call it a loss, or should i email her and ask her if she wants to model her feet?

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would advise not to use her info sheet to contact her. I believe it goes against privacy laws. If you want to get at her feet just ask her when you see her again.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldnt use her info from her info sheet to contact her. if you want her feet that bad, then you should ask her the next time you saw her

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zeeman:
I would advise not to use her info sheet to contact her. I believe it goes against privacy laws. If you want to get at her feet just ask her when you see her again.

I agree, using her info sheet to reach is for one a bit creepy and most likely against policy (obviously I dont work there, so if it isnt, well thats good). You said yall were flirting a bit today anyway and that customers usually come back so next time try and take it further

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, that's stalker talk. You may not be a stalker, but how's she gonna know that if you go through with that?

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure you have that other job of yours just waiting in the wings, right? LOL

Yeah...I gotta agree with the rest...face this foot goddess and tell her what you want....in a casual, non-threatening manner. Forget that info sheet unless you really hate your job.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, I agree with the general feel here. It would be wrong and against policy to contact her for personal reasons based on the info she filled out on the form. The outcome could potentially be worse than just losing your job.

However, if you happened to see her again, and you asked if you could have a non-work related conversation outside of the workplace, then that would be okay if she agreed.

You don't want to jump from a customer relationship to "Can I take pictures of your feet?".

Believe me from experience, I've seen too many of "the ones that got away". Unfortunately, some of the best looking situations just weren't meant to be.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ask her when she is back

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, before even coming back here reading these replies, i knew i shouldve slept on it before even posting this. lol. sometimes your emotions at the time get the best of you and get you thinking of doing stupid things. That day i already had written down her email address from the contact sheet and took it home, but this morning i ripped it up.

BUT, today when i was showing customers around the facility, guess who was out in the parking lot moving things from her car? haha. i just said hi to her and that was it. Im tossing the whole proposal down the drain, went from good vibes to bad vibes within a day, so if it doesnt feel right, i shouldnt go for it. Thanks everybody for the feedback! i totally agree.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very mature decision.

sometimes you have to let the good ones go, even when they are sooo close. but a job isn't worth losing.

i should know. i'm getting close to losing mine.

--------------------

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You did some very good decision making. I'm not saying your decision was right or wrong, but it was good that you stepped back from the situation and slept on it. Sometimes the heat of the moment can be very persuasive, and can cloud our judgement.

Who knows, maybe things can work out a little later down the line.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

hey Wiggler, hope im not being too nosey but what happened?
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jak: If you get the guts enough, just ask her next time it's convienient where she has her pedicures done, as your girlfriend or wife was looking for a new shop..and then say "well thanks for the info, they really do a good job on yours..they should be on the front cover of a magazine"..i dunno..just a thought without sounding to wierd u know?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

My job problems have NOTHING to do with feet, so I won't discuss it here. Suffice to say I have to work hard and pull myself out of the time out corner because if I lose my job, I am royally fucked.

BUT, I will tell you this much. I work for one of the biggest reality shows on TV, which I cannot name because of my contract and my reputation. It's one of those sexy reality shows (on a par with Temptation Island) filled with gorgeous girls. And the camera guys love to shoot close-ups of their feet. And these girls are really hot and because it's summer in LA, it's a flip flop fiesta. Just tonight, I worked on a scene involving a nude model who, in addition to being full frontally naked, had great Jennifer Aniston feet with gold anklets and a toe ring, and in close-up, did a lot of wiggling with those lightly frosted pink toes.

Needless to say... I really REALLY don't want to get fired.

--------------------

Wiggler

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wiggler.. do what you must not to get fired!!!! do whatever you must!! it's a paradise very few are allowed to even come within a mile of it!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links