Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » anyone gotten any footshows?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone gotten any footshows?
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you ever gotten a footshow from anyone when you were staring at their feet and they caught you and started teasing you with them? If so did it lead to anything more after id love to hear everyones experiences.
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In college once a youn g very sexy women was sitting right across from me. I had turned in my chair and was staring down at her feet. I guess I had gotten Lost in time looking at her bout size 7 perfectly pedicured french tip toes. When i noticed her flip flop had become completley removed and she was spreading her toes. Looking up I noticed she was looking right at me with a smile. Nothing was ever said but i always got a little show during class if it was possible.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive notcied that right after some of my female friends get pedicures they always have the tendancy to have their feet out around me(wich usually would be in either socks,boots or sneakers).somtimes they go through the trouble of taking their boots off in front of me for no reson,posing around and watching me with the corner of their eyes.others come out n ask me first about their pedicure then pose away watching to see if i look.i dont think they try to emply somthing by teasing me,i think they do it for the simple fact of teasing me(ina mean/funny way),or jus for the enjoyment of male attention..ive had it happen to me a few times on subways where a women is toying with her flipflops,catches me looking and proceeds to do it more wile watching me.one time a lady gave me the "eye" as she was doing it and i was uncomfortable by it due to my gf right next to me.my favorite time somthing like that happend was i was @ a dance club that is fetish friendly with dominatrixes n all that and this one amazingly attractive women was giving a foot session to this guy and i was standing maybe 10 feet away with my drink and watching and she was just completly looking right @ me,complete eyes contact and her eyes where going nowhere else eccept to look @ the guy on the floor,then right back up to up to me.it sounds crazy but i found it to be soo erotic @ the time that here it is ages later and i still think about it every so ofen
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had that happen yet, but I would love it if it did. It's the "passive agressive" approach to getting a foot show from a total stranger.

I try to invoke it sometimes. I NEVER stare obsessively at a woman's feet, but I try to make quick glances at her feet while I know she's looking to see how she reacts.

TRUE INCIDENT
I had something similar to that situation happen at my job, but it only happened briefly and one time, so I don't know if it was intentional. I've only told one woman at my job about my foot fetish, and she doesn't work here anymore, but she may have told one of my other co-workers.

One day last week, we were all sitting around waiting for 5:00 to roll around. "Woman A" slid off her flip flops and put her toes on the end of her desk. What seemed to be on cue, "Woman B" shook off her sandals, rotated her ankles, flexed her feet, and wiggled her toes. I didn't look and I tried to be cool and ignore it. It felt like "Woman A" was watching me to see if I was looking, and like "Woman B" was watching "Woman A" to see if there was a reaction.

Little incidents like this have happened for a long time, but I don't know if they're all coincidence and maybe I just notice because I have a foot fetish.

Next time, I'm going to "get caught" peeking to see if they react.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, my father's ex wife, since i was a little kid, i'd stare, and she'd watch me stare sometimes. I posted about her a few times on here, in the longrun it lead to nothing but trouble.

But anyway, this is one of the most exciting things to do for me. Getting "caught" staring at feet before any mention of a fetish. It makes you feel like they can read your mind which is even sexier for me.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with you Jak you should tell us more about your dads ex and what happened with her
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seem to get footshows all the time at work. My ofice is surrounded by five women in offices or cubicles directly by my office. The youngest being 21 and the oldest being mid 30's. I have never hidden the fact that I like toes and feet. In fact, I have overheard one of the owners of the company (female) telling one of the other female employees that I like feet. Maybe I'll describe these ladies in another post.

Anyway the other day the girl that sits right across from my office comes back from lunch and says "I just got a pedicure at lunch today don't my feet feel soft." And as i walked by lifted one of her feet and stuck it in my hand. It was very soft but I would never cross any boundaries at work so I quickly let her foot hit the floor. This same girl will ask me once a week if I would rub her feet. I always agree but of course I can't and we both smile at each other.
Another girl will stand so I can see her from the doorway of my office and slip her feet in and out of flip flops everyday. She'll spread her toes then drag her feet on the carpet then put the flip flop back on. She also will make periodic comments like "My feet hurt", or "These shoes really make my feet stink."

Truely my favorite event is when this one girl, the one with some of the prettiest feet and legs I have seen will remove her sandle or flip flop and apply moisturizing cream to her calves and feet. This one makes my whole day! If she asked me to help it would take all my strength to say no to that one.!

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links