Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What do you think?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you think?
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today I visited a client at his distributor / warehouse business and I was asked to have a seat behind the counter. A man in a white and shirt and tie semed to be heading up the operation. A customer came in and next the male employee paged for help at the front desk. Here comes a lady in a matching coat and skirt business suit and takes over. She was about 15 years older than he, very good looking and wearing stylish pumps. As she talked to the customer she asked the male employee to get something from under the counter. Now. The customer is talking on the phone, the male employee is kneeling and looking under the bench and she slipped her foot out of her shoe and raised her foot to where it was inches from his face. She wiggled her toes and raised her leg up and down repeatedly and knocked somethings out of his shirt pocket with her foot. She chuckled and apoligized and patted him on the back but continued with the shoe play. I wonder about stuff like this. Is she aware of guys like us? He seemed a little embarrased but was he in on this? Wadda u think?
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some women just do things for unexplained reasons, BUT it is very possible maybe they have some type of inside understanding. I'd like to think they do, because that makes for an even more exciting story. Lucky guy if you ask me. I get the feeling she might even have a husband at home with a foot fetish, in that case it would all make sense. Thanks for sharing, that little story was great!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She sounds to me like a Domme type. I would have to make frequent trips to the bathroom if I worked there.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bman,

the mere fact she kept at it after apologizeing means one of three things to me... one.. they have some kind of inside connecction and joke or humor going on.. two... she is fully aware of that effect and just teasing the life out of him.. or three.. one of those things women do with no explanation whatsoever!!!

lucky fella! I"ve been pretty lucky.. but not that lucky (expect once.. my co-worket let me massage her foot.. and she knows i have a thing for feet..... what small feet she has... she occaccionally teases me that I left her hanging by not finishing the massage.. but i know it's a tease)... ok.. i'm sorta just as lucky!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Bauer12:
I would have to make frequent trips to the bathroom if I worked there.

[Laugh]
Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's a complete bitch who was sexually teasing her co-worker in the work area. nothing new here, folks!

just steer CLEAR of btches like this. STEER CLEAR.

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links