Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Poll XIII

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: National Poll XIII
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm back with a new question that will make everyone think through. Unlike my last twelve polls, this one is not multiple choice. You can answer this however you like.

----

Of ALL your wife's (or girlfriend's) friends and family members, which ONE has the feet you would most like to worship?

Which ever one you pick, her feet are ALL yours for the next hour. Let's pretend that once you make your choice, you will NEVER have access to any of her friends or family member's feet. EVER.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend has two daughters (both well over 20!) with nice feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friend, linda. i also think my aunt has sexy feet along with my newest friend, terry.

[ July 13, 2006, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: The Champ ]

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister in law. She's 21 years old, gorgeous, and has beautiful size 9 feet.

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definately my wife's best friend's, who unfortunately lives across the country in California. Though they're bigger than my wife's (size 10's U.S. I think) they are nice looking (or at least were the last time I saw them a few years ago when she came to visit).
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of all her friends and relatives my gf deffo has the most beautiful feet. [Thumbs Up]
Lucky me! [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal, you should be blessed.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mom's good friend's (that she works with) her Daughter Kayla she is 18

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qqqq
Board Regular
Member # 14615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qqqq         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's aunt, who is only five years older than me. I think she might be interested. She has bent over in front of me on a few occasions. Once my wife and I visited this same aunt and her husband at a lake where they were camping. The aunt had just emerged from the shower wearing flip-flops which she kicked off as she sat in a chaise lounge. Couldn't help but stare at her soft, tanned, soles; her long dextrous looking, soft, diamond-shaped big toes and her perfectly proportioned other toes. When I looked up to her face, her whimsical half Mona Lisa smile and wide eyes gave me the knowledge that I was B-U-S-T-E-D!
At a wedding dinner for another family member, she got me a plate of food when she totally did not need to.
On other occasions I know she has looked intently at me as I try to be cool and conduct sociable family gathering type conversation.
My wife's family is tight-knit and really great people with whom I am friends . I don't know if I could approach this woman and divine any sign of mutual attraction without fuss and controversy. If I could just get her alone for a few minutes!
Unfortunately she lives 40 miles away and is always around family as they all live in the same small town. All of these "incidents" have taken place over a period of 15 years.
I'm a pretty good reader of people, and she has passed along some very subtle yet clear signs of presentation my way. What do you think, friends? Anything here or should I just move along?

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my mum's friend!

the sexiest feet!!

the nicest arch
the chubbiest toes
the widest soles
the smelliest feet (cheesey sweat mmmm)
and the most playful under the table! mmmmmmmm i want to fuck her so bad!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Sister-in-law! Gawd, do I covet her sexy size 8 1/2 !!!
One story: We all had thanksgiving at my wife's parents a couple of years ago, and her sister was there. After a fine dinner, we were in the living room watching TV. My wife and I were on the couch. My sis-in-law was lying on her belly on the floor, her elbows propping her head and her legs bent. She would move her legs, feet crossed, and would rub her feet together, wiggle her toes. I couldn't watch the TV!!! I stared at her sexy feet!!! I had to make like I was watching the tube but would fixate on wiggling toes. Oh man, I had such a chubby that I put a pillow over my lap. This in turn, allow my wife to put her feet on my lap! Now the fun starts. The sis lowers her legs down and her feet brushed on my leg. She says, "oh sorry, let me know if that bothers you and I'll move" to which I blurted out, "No, it's ok, it doesn't bother me." My wife is starting to drift off to sleep (too much turkey, you know) so I put my hands down my pants (hidden by the pillow) and started to stroke the stiffy. Sis kept rubbing her left foot on my leg and raised her right leg up and flexed her arch and wiggled those sexy toes! OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG did I spew out my hot jism all over my undies and hand!!! At this time, my wife wakes up and pushes her feet hard under the pillow and up against my crotch with my hand down my pants!!! How do I explain why my hands are down my pants??? (Note: My wife knows about my fetish but thinks it's only reserved for her) See the predicament I'm in? As luck (or God, or the devil) would have it, she is groggy and gets up to use the restroom. This gave me time to rub the cum off my hand unto my underwear, zip and snap my pants.
Needless to say, I was "uncomfortable" with my jism sticking to me and figuring out how to clean up w/o wife thinking anything unusual with it. But, man, what a turn on and my sister-in-law still does not know what affect her feet have on me! ;^)

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My stepsister, 22 years old with size 8,1/2 feet.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

Which ever one you pick, her feet are ALL yours for the next hour. Let's pretend that once you make your choice, you will NEVER have access to any of her friends or family member's feet. EVER.

I'm guessing that's because she catches you in the act, kicks your ass, and takes you to divorce court! [Laugh]

I guess I'd choose her sister's feet because I've already taken lots of pics and shot clips of them.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife's feet are the best that i get to see everyday. her sister's aren't too bad but not as good as my wife's.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's one friend of my wife's family who I think would fit the category you described. She's a Filipina, petite, mid 20's, always wears really killer shoes. She defitely needs to have her feet treated "Bondo style".

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links