Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Custom sets and worn Flip Flops.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Custom sets and worn Flip Flops.
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all,

I just thought I would post this here and see the interest I would get from this. While I do not plan to open my own site, I will do custom sets(perhaps videos but they will cost more) for people if enough seem interested. I am also selling a pair of worn flip flops i've had for ages, I will upload pictures tomorrow night!

Send me an email at Daemoness666@hotmail.com if you are interested [Smile]

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elvis
Board Regular
Member # 10619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
daemoness,

your feet are so incredibly hot, and i love that set on wu's with those black mary janes! i would think you'd have tons of interest in custom sets and videos, as well as selling your worn shoes.

have you considered ebay for selling your worn shoes? if i saw a pair of beautiful feet like yours modeling a pair of sexy ass used pumps for sale, i would certainly be inclined to rifle through my wallet for some cash. and, i bet if you put some videos up on clips4sale you'd have a bunch of traffic.

a small suggestion may be to get your name out there more, by providing more free picture sets, thereby gaining more attention and exposure to the foot fetish community. your feet are certainly worthy of adoration, and you have a natural dominant glow about you, so i'm certain you will have many foot slaves slathering your feet with attention once you provide us more photos/videos to get worked up over.

i do look forward to seeing more from you and your fantastic feet and heels!

Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elvis:
daemoness,

your feet are so incredibly hot, and i love that set on wu's with those black mary janes! i would think you'd have tons of interest in custom sets and videos, as well as selling your worn shoes.

have you considered ebay for selling your worn shoes? if i saw a pair of beautiful feet like yours modeling a pair of sexy ass used pumps for sale, i would certainly be inclined to rifle through my wallet for some cash. and, i bet if you put some videos up on clips4sale you'd have a bunch of traffic.

a small suggestion may be to get your name out there more, by providing more free picture sets, thereby gaining more attention and exposure to the foot fetish community. your feet are certainly worthy of adoration, and you have a natural dominant glow about you, so i'm certain you will have many foot slaves slathering your feet with attention once you provide us more photos/videos to get worked up over.

i do look forward to seeing more from you and your fantastic feet and heels!

I looked into clips but 2257 doesn't fit well into our lives. And if we give sets and videos away for free, what is the point? I think her name is out there as much as it is going to be.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elvis
Board Regular
Member # 10619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take my advice for what it is........
one foot fetishist's advice............

i don't know how other people feel.......
or, how others find foot models............
but, the more often a model submits photos...
to wu's place for consideration by the masses..
the more exposure she gets......................
and, the more interest she peaks in the masses...

again, this is just my take on the matter.........
but, a successful foot model doesn't just happen.
i think you have to put some effort into it....
especially in the marketing side of things..
ergo, my suggestion of more free pics....

but, i cannot stress enough............
the fact that this is only my opinion....
i don't know what the others here think...
and, what would help them make a decision...
as to buy a custom set of pics or video......

and, in the end, y'all need to do...........
what y'all need to do.....................
as, the main point......................
is for y'all to be happy..............
and, enjoy the experience...........

Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think "D" could do very well with custom sets, I know there are some she may not like to do (like my favs, Barefoot in Public shots), but I'll inquire regardless! :-)

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links