Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » MD/DC/VA Foot Fetish Network Event

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MD/DC/VA Foot Fetish Network Event
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I received this message from Alex Winters (from Dark Knight Trample and Heavenly Feet ), and he's attempting to create a network between webmasters and models in the MD/DC/VA area. I think it's a great idea, so I thought I'd pass it along to see if anyone else might be interested.

Open House Productions: July 2nd, 2006

I invite you to join me in the first ever local collaboration between our various adult studios. For those of you who know me, you know I'm a man of action and I've been pushing hard to open doors and take our respective artforms to the next level.

With that said, on Sunday, July 2nd, I'm going to rent out the entire club called "The Crucible" in S.W. Washington, D.C. from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. My idea is to host an all day video/photo shoot event where all of us would have the opportunity to network and work with countless new women, as well as those we've already had an opportunity to work with in the past. This event will be structured like a tradeshow in the sense that each studio would occupy a selected area within the club and use that space to conduct video and/or photo shoots all day.

Each studio would be responsible for selecting and hiring its choice of available talent on the premises. Each studio will also be responsible for providing compensation to said talent. The plan is to have 5 to 10 studios on the premises and hopefully 50 to 100 woman available for hire. In addition to advertising and promoting this event, I will also invite all of the females I normally work with to this event. Having said that, I also welcome you to invite your regular models to participate in the event. This will be an excellent opportunity for us to cross-hire familiar faces that are already established on our respective websites.

In effort to cover the club rental, I'm asking that each studio pay an all-day rental space fee of $100. Again, the club is fairly huge and you will be welcomed to shoot anywhere in the club that is not being occupied by a fellow studio. Thus, if you're interested, please contact me, so I may add your contact information to the studio list. After I have received at least 5 interested studios, I will start an all-out marketing announcement to get the word out. I strongly believe this will be a very successful event. So let's break out those lights and cameras, gentlemen, and make great things happen. And pass along the word to other studios you think may be interested.

I look forward to your support and participation.

-Alex Winters-
Executive Producer & CEO
DK Entertainment
Office: 301-868-0215
Cell: 202-285-2144
www.heavenlyfeet.net
www.darknightrample.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attractive FEMALES WANTED for a number of video & photo shoot assignments with various studios!

Date: Sunday, July 2, 2006
Place: The Crucible: http://the-crucible.com/club.htm
Address: 1816 Half Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20024
Time: 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Admissions: $20.00

Forum:
The studios listed below have joined forces to host an all-day production event that offers various assignments to females looking to showcase their beauty, talent, and skills as fetish models, actresses, goddesses, mistresses, and submissives for a variety of video and photo shoots.

Hiring Studios:

* HeavenlyFeet: www.heavenlyfeet.net; Contact: Alex, darknightfilm@aol.com
* Dark Knight Films: www.darknightrample.com; Contact: Alex, darknightrample@yahoo.com
* Vacancy
* Vacancy
* Vacancy
* Vacancy
* Vacancy
* Vacancy
* Vacancy
* Vacancy

Pay/Compensation:
Please note that each studio has its own pay scale and is responsible for providing compensation upon conclusion of each assignment/session (cash, check, money order, TFP, TFCD, TFDVD, etc.). For more information, please visit each website to review content in addition to contacting the producer of each respective studio with further questions or concerns. Also note that assignments are not guaranteed. This is an open house style hiring event. Producers reserve the right to hire candidates as needed and upon desired preference for their productions. Thus, you may be hired by any number of studio and quite possibly none at all. So definitely come prepared and looking your best! Competiton will exist at this event like with any other modeling/casting/talent call announcement. Currently, the average compensation range is $50 to $300 per hour.

Suggestion:
It may be helpful to alert each studio you'd like to work for. Sending your age, name/stage-name, height, weight, shoe size, experience (if any), and a few pics well be extraordinary helpful.

Forget-me-nots:
Please reminder to bring your ID and or copies of your ID (you MUST BE 18 years or older). You should also bring a number of different outfits if you plan to participate in numerous assignments.

Parking: Plenty, in front of the club

Metro: Closest station is Navy Yark (Green Line)

Event Organizer: Alex, Office: 301-868-0215

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! I live in DC, so this sounds exciting!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! Sounds like a great idea.

Wish we had something like that down here in NC.

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links