Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » More Work related foot news!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More Work related foot news!
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, for the people that read my last thread about the customer's pretty feet, another situation has come up, but this time its not with a customer, its with my boss. First off let me tell you, my boss if a very easygoing, loose type of person. Shes in her early 40s, pretty good looking and has lived a wild life. Everyday she tells me crazy stories about her life.

Well today while talking (it was just me and her working today in the office and it wasnt busy), she was telling me about how her cousin models for playboy and she (my boss) was considering going the route of doing internet modeling. In the past she has dealt with drugs, been a stripper, etc, shes pretty much seen it all. And basically she was telling me how she REALLY needs an extra source of income no matter how small it is. So i mentioned to her about how she could make easy money in the foot fetish community and her face instantly lit up. she was very familiar with fetishes in general and said she'd be glad to let me come over and take some pictures and some videos of her feet to put on a clipstore. I also told her how some people also like to buy used footwear and she was very interested (yes we talked about this openly right in the office, LOL, thats how cool she is)

I just wanted to know what everybody thinks of this now? I don't think its too much of an issue because of the way our relationship has been since i started the job. As long as higher management doesn't find out i think we should be okay. And since i know the question will come up, no i am not THAT fond of this job, this is only my part time job and i work another fulltime job on top of this.

As far as her feet goes, the first couple days i worked there, she was wearing open toed sandals and i would stare at her feet all day. Shes probably about a size 7, and she has nice plump toes. About a week after i started work while going over the employee handbook we saw that open toed shoes were not allowed in our workplace so i haven't seen her feet since. But lately shes been wearing these sneakers with no socks underneath and its been driving me wild because i know the scent of her feet after she takes them off must be great. I have NO intentions on persuing her feet any further, besides the modeling, but i will try to get a couple sniffs here and there if she doesnt mind lol.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since this job is not your primary source of income I don't see your little clipstore scheme jeopradizing you at all. For her though she may wanna be a bit more cautious persuing that area with you. I think if it leaks out at work you snapping off pics of the boss that you're posting on the net it will come back to bite her in the ass. The whole fraternization thing between management and employees can cost someone a job pretty quick.

With all that said I'm ready to see the fruits of your labor whenever you do your shoot! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly, and i feel cruel saying this, i have enough on her to get her fired in a heart beat, in terms of sexual harassment. BUT i truly would never do anything like that to her, i see how hard she works and sees that she is kinda struggling. Its to the point now where even if she or myself lost this job i'd probably still stay in contact with her just as friends. And its also not like most other office jobs, there is only one other employee at our store (so 3 total including us), so its a pretty small and close knit but also a part of a corporation. But i know she knows what shes getting into because she ruled out the possiblity of trying out for any nude publications with her cousin because she knows she'd be fired for that right away. But with this, even if somebody did find out she was doing it (without them knowing i was involved) i couldnt see it compromising her position too much.

Thanks a lot man, you already know this is the first place im gonna come when i get those first pics taken, i think you guys will really like her feet.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You and her will be OK.

I'll tell you why, and then I'll tell you my story of recruiting coworker foot models.

Our handbook said we could not work in jobs that competed with our present jobs. It also said we could not engage in any conduct or have jobs that would be ruled as obscene, drug-related, or abusive. The handbook mentioned that if we took employment that would make our jobs a secondary job, then management needed to know about it.

You are not violating any of those.

Speaking of Playboy, were you aware Playboy was doing themes based on Fortune 500 companies? There were the Playboy Girls of Walmart, and a few other well-known companies. From what I remember, there was no fallout between the employees and their companies for it.

Besides, Internet modeling affords you opportunity to be anyone you want to be. Your boss could wear a makeup, a wig, and don outfits or costumes that would definitely make her unidentifiable.

OK, now here's my story.

I used to recruit coworker as models. A couple were cool with it, and let me get photos and videos. I only had two declines. One was a new hire. She was a super pretty twenty-something year old Trinidadian girl that never got back to me, so I had to get back to her. She declined (claimed shyness), and then after another coworker helped me land her, she flaked.

The other was a sultry thirty-something year old Cuban mother with regularly pedicured feet, and killer high arches. She agreed to do it, but kept asking coworkers if she should do it, or not. Then she asked her kids about it. They told her she had ugly toes, and that killed everything.

We agreed to keep it between us, but as you read, she let the cat out of the bag. Later, I found out word of my web site got out. That was cool, but what she did to a friend of mine wasn't. On one of my days off, she outed her during lunch. My friend was new to the job, but not new to firing back equally or more devasting comments to people trying to embarrass her. You see, my friend was Cuban too, and also knew the other woman flaked on me. So she outed her for dubbing herself "Queen of Arches", and then told her that her feet were second rate compared to hers.

[Crickets and Frogs] The other woman said nothing else after that remark.

You two can definitely benefit from a clipstore, as long as you make it a good one. Be original (go with fantasy themes), get good marketing and advertisting campaigns going, and update frequently.

If you need tips or pointers, you have a support group right here on Wu's.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

thanks a lot, i appreciate it. especially from the jedi master. on the clipstore im also gonna feature my girlfriend's feet and a couple other women. Im just trying to build my stable up as much as possible before i go full force at it because im very busy.

thats one thing i know my boss likes about doing this because she doesnt have to get naked, and believe me shes done things 20x worse than showing her feet on the internet, so this is like nothing to her.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links