Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Future

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Future
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 5 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey,

I was just wondering if you guys had any ideas of how this website would be in about 50 years from now. Do you think it would be the same or would it be completely different?

I have really thought about it and I can't come to a conclusion...lol

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
50 years? I'll be dead or layed up in some criminally neglected nursing home by then, and Wu's art of age reversal will go into yet another cycle, keeping him as a strapping young buck in his early to mid-twenties. So as for the site itself, I predict that Wu, since he'll be in perfect shape and of sound mind, will opt for a new "hard light" internet technology that will be developed by that point.

This technology will allow for the images of the barefoot girls to literally come out of the screen toward you, and you'll be able to massage their feet and suck their toes...at least virtually. Wu will think it's the coolest thing since toilet paper, and get totally into it. The rest of us, if we're not dead and gone by that point, will be a bunch of old-timers praying for death anyway...and seeing all these beautiful girls materializing before our eyes will be an overload of the senses...and most of us will die of heart palpitations because of all the imagery.

Grim prediction, but it just occured to me. [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, i think in 50 years we'll all be back in the stone age.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe we'll be able to talk to each other live. This technology exists now, but in 50 years it'll improve greatly.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I expect that Wu will have an interactive full motion three dimensional holograpic foot models contribution page by then, powered by space-age polymers and operated by telekinesis of course. I hope I'm still around to see it.

Seriously though, who knows what technology will bring 50 years down the road. We'll be talking to our grandchildren saying "You whipper-snappers have it good. Why, back when I was a youngster, we had to use a mouse to click on links on this thing they used to call The Internet."

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll all be atoms again...

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, we can just bat our eyes, and images appear on screen!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take the 3d foot thing a step farther and say there will be robotic clones you can buy or rent {like a prostitute} with real live sweat glands everywhere so feet will smell and taste exactly like the real thing.LOL..and they will be happy to serve their feet to you for hours on end.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18314 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe wrinkles, i got Your avatar saved on my computer somewhere from ages ago. Hot lady that one is [Big Grin] .

And in 50 years time, I'll be late 60's, so i'll still be able to do the deed with REAL womens feet.

Just think, old lady's feet, wrinkly for the extra friction...MMMMMM!!!!!
hehehe just kidding!

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleitudeX
Major Player
Member # 15339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleitudeX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow 50 years? I Think there would be 3D picz and alot more clipz. Ohh! and maybe live foot modelz on webcam with sound and smellovision. [Tongue]
Posts: 124 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
I'll take the 3d foot thing a step farther and say there will be robotic clones you can buy or rent {like a prostitute} with real live sweat glands everywhere so feet will smell and taste exactly like the real thing.LOL..and they will be happy to serve their feet to you for hours on end.

If this ever becomes a reality, I'll bet this addiction will make crack seem like Coca Cola!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For one thing, the outside world will be more acceptable to us and im sure alot of people will be coming out or exploring this foot world and there for places like this will becoming increasingly loaded with new people.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
50 years???
I think in 50 years we'll still be fighting the war on terrorism! [Violent]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 50 years, this will be us... well actually that's Wu and Lou in the comic, but you get the picture.

[Thud] Anyways...

Seriously, the 3D feet thing is cool. Of course, I'll be 69 then, so imagining my 69 year olf self with 3D feet is just too creepy to imagine [Puke]

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links