Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sleepy Feet- My First Time

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sleepy Feet- My First Time
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok,
well, i rarely have any cool stories to post on here, and this one is no exception, lol. Although its not anything amazing, it is completely true. About a week ago, I was staying at my girls house, and one of her friends was staying over too. Anyway, to get to the point, I go to do a little of [Jerkoff] while looking at both of their sleeping soles, and her friends flip flops. I know its not that great of a story, but for me, this is like the craziest amount of foot excitement I have, minus what happens between me and my gf. Another thing that got me wondering, is if her friend knows about my fetish, because the topic of feet has come up between us three, and all the times it does, it is never brought up by me. I guess what got me so excited about this is that I am wondering if there is ever the chance of it being a 3 person thing involving both of their feet. While they are awake of course. Well, just wanted to share that w/ you guys. I'm sure if any of you have done anything, u know the excitment that goes w/ it, w/ the whole thing of, what if somebody walks in, or if one of them wakes up while ur in the middle of beating it. lol. I think she is going to be staying over again tonight, so I guess we'll see what happens. If anybody cares, Ill let you know. Oh yea, have any of you ever done anything like that?

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess not? [Cry]
lol

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have sucked a few girls toes while they were asleep (allegedly). Haven't done it since I was in my 20's though.
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes .... I've did that before , but I also lightly licked their feet ..... cummed in their shoes as I licked ..... a few times even cummed on their feet [Mmm] [Jerkoff] [Nut Kick] [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rub up against my sleeping wifes feet nearly every night. I've even crushed up a sleeping tablet so she wouldnt wake, but that was ages ago. Got some great foot jobs.

I wouldnt do it again though. I only have to ask.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

wow, i dont think im brave enough to cum on their feet..well, maybe my gf's but not her friends. lol
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd look, maybe even sneak a touch, but busting an uninvited nut....don't think so.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

I didnt touch or lick or cum on her feet or anything, just to them
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I have to admit that sleepy feet is a fantasy of mine. I would never go so far to bust a nut or anything like that, but I would for sure smell (alot) and suck.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links