Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish Supporters (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish Supporters
UnderratedOne
Loyal Member
Member # 14537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnderratedOne   Email UnderratedOne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.soulcast.com/post/show/4462/Foot-Fetishism [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 69 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great article!!!

Thanks for sharing!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully, he may one day find his way to Wu's.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Hopefully, he may one day find his way to Wu's.

[Thumbs Up]

He probably is already. Good positive article. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great article! [Smile]

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post. You guys need to chime in too like I did. We need to be heard!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Great post. You guys need to chime in too like I did. We need to be heard!

I just did. [Big Grin]

Thanks for pointing this out UnderratedOne. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou, I've just read that posting and I agree. Oh, and I've also put that bigot who answered you straight too.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnderratedOne
Loyal Member
Member # 14537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnderratedOne   Email UnderratedOne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, did you read that incompetent fool's post made after Lou's saying that us foot guys are "gay" woooo! Ya see this type of person represents the narrow-minded closed tunneled people in the world today, the type of person people like us need to stand up to and set straight because he obviously knows no better, kudos to Hornet for chimming in on our defense as a whole.....
Posts: 69 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Lou and Hornet:

You guys said everything I wanted to say. Lou spoke with eloquence and candor. Awesome job, bro! [Thumbs Up]

And Hornet spoke with a very sane and candid rebuttle. No name calling (which shows class for us FFs). Awesome, dude! [Cheers]

--------------------
My excitement grows

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers Ummm. Couldn't just let him get away with negativity could I?
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the nice words about my post y'all, and thank you F18Hornet for setting the troll straight!
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are actually making it worse. Any response other than an equal or greater flame will be perceived as running from a fight. If someone insults you like a regular guy would, you have to answer back as a regular guy would.

Hell I wanted to flame the original poster. He obviously is not comfortable with his fetish, and somehow thinks society is under some obligation to accept him as he is. He really was reaching by saying liking breasts was a fetish.

The goal should not be for society to accept someone who is sexually into feet, but just for that person to find people that will personally let them indulge their desires. That's the only acceptance you need.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
You guys are actually making it worse. Any response other than an equal or greater flame will be perceived as running from a fight. If someone insults you like a regular guy would, you have to answer back as a regular guy would.

Not necessarily. I'd say that about 95% of the time, when you have some "tough guy with a keyboard" slinging flames, it's a lame-assed cry for bad attention, and actually taking the time and fighting with trolls only gives them what they want.

Brother F18 didn't lower himself and still managed to shut the flamer up with eloquence and style. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:

Not necessarily. I'd say that about 95% of the time, when you have some "tough guy with a keyboard" slinging flames, it's a lame-assed cry for bad attention, and actually taking the time and fighting with trolls only gives them what they want.

Brother F18 didn't lower himself and still managed to shut the flamer up with eloquence and style. [Thumbs Up]

Amen! Cheers for Lou and F18 [Cheers]

--------------------
My excitement grows

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links