Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ok, HONESTLY..C'mon Guys...!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ok, HONESTLY..C'mon Guys...!!
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok...you have the power to STILL the entire planet...yes..still it. in other words EVERYTHING is still and cannot be UN-Stilled unless you want it to.

besides robbing money and driving other peoples cars lol...would you indulge in your foot fetish..? would you go to the mall and look for the most sexy pair of feet to have your way with..?? Honestly..give a true answer.

for me..hell i'd have to do somethings...then again this is pure fantasy, in real life you do things differently...still it gets you thinking.

ps and yes i posted this cause my other post got me thinking haha.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've thought about doing this for YEARS and YEARS...and yes i would do all the above i would be beside myself and probably have a heart attack from soo much adrenaline!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes i would in a split second. I would lock myself into a mall with a bunch of cute pretty looking girls and have fun with there feet! hours and hours and hours of it [Big Grin]

If i can't be locked into a mall with a bunch of zombies (which i would so LOVE to have happen since i'm a horror freak) being locked into a mall with girls soles and toes EVERYWHERE is also another fantasy.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not knocking you guys who would indulge your foot fantasies, but me personally, if I could still the world I wouldn't do it. I need the consent of a girl before I do anything to and/or with her.

But don't think I'm playing Dudley Do-Right or anything by that answer, because if I could still the world there'd be a whole lot of people (i.e. enemies of humanity) turn up "missing" afterward. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've thought about this too and I have to admit that I definitely would.

Also, like Lou, there would be certain people who would end up missing or, at the very least, have sudden "weird things" happen to them out of the blue.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol,

I thought I was the only one who had thought about doing that before, there's a kids film as well called "clockstoppers" which is about stopping time!

But, are we saying stopping stop as a whole or that we can fastforward or reverse?

Well I would have to argee Lou, I would first of all make a few trips to "take care" of a few people before I could go on enjoying my foot fetish rampage lol!

But things that I have also thought about is, that while the clock is stopped, I would age where as others would not, so then I came to the conclusion that it would be far better to try and steal money from the rich/banks or try to win at casios as I would have the added advantage of being able to look at the cards and stuff!

Then at the end of the day, if ya got the money ya got the girls! lol!

FF

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
number1 solebrother
Board Regular
Member # 15322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for number1 solebrother   Email number1 solebrother   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would definitely indulge my foot fetish. I'd do it ALL- fondle, kiss, lick, sniff, and outright make love to all the sexy soles and toes I could handle!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't think I would. Like Lou, I'd much rather have a living, breathing, moving and wiggling girl that I could do stuff with, not to.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've thought about this, too!
I'd go to a public area--one where lots of people congrigate. Then I'd take the shoes (and socks) off all the women there, massage their feet, then take photos. That's all I'd do!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...great power requires great responsibility. Many feet will be serviced...

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Not knocking you guys who would indulge your foot fantasies, but me personally, if I could still the world I wouldn't do it. I need the consent of a girl before I do anything to and/or with her.

But don't think I'm playing Dudley Do-Right or anything by that answer, because if I could still the world there'd be a whole lot of people (i.e. enemies of humanity) turn up "missing" afterward. [Evil Grin]

Ah, but if no time passed while you did it did you really do it at all?
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ajantis:
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:

Ah, but if no time passed while you did it did you really do it at all?
I consider my foot activities to be sex, and I need them to be a cooporative activity.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well key points to bring up in this convo would be how do we start and stop time?

Thru our brains, do we have a controler that starts and stops time or, this is my fav lol, do we stop time when we become sexually aroused and then time starts again when we ejaculate lol? Wouldn't that be fun lol!

Another way I have also thought of is where you repeat the same day everyday like in the film "Groundhog Day"? Not as good as starting and stoping time but You cannot leave the process of repeating the same day over and over again until you come to terms of your foot fetish and are able to speak openly about your fetish, just to top it off the fantsy, you also have to find a girl who will fulfil your foot fetish desires, who totally undertsands your fetish and your reasons why you have these urges!

Anyway,

Bye

FF

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thought of the world standing still and indulding on any girls feet I wanted was a constant thought of mine when I was a little kid.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links