Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what about age?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what about age?
Fenrir
Banned
Member # 15424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fenrir   Email Fenrir       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi
I've got a really simple question.
What minimum age should a girl or a woman have, if you want to lick/kiss/worship...etc her feet?

C'mon tell the truth [Wink]

I for myself prefer young girls at the age of 16-22.

Michael

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well being that it is a thing of sexual interest I'd say 18.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
id probably do this to a woman when she just enters her thirties becasue like ive said numerous times that mature older woman have the sexiest feet in the world. their toes are so well shaped and always perfectly painted. their heel and soles are so soft and smooth, ust the way i like it with a little wrinkle in there too

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links