Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any academics or graduate students here?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any academics or graduate students here?
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I was wondering if there are any people in the foot fetish community who are graduate students, had been grad students or are academics? I have been considering going into postgraduate study but wondered what it is like for guys with feet fetishes.
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting question.

it's no different than any other schooling you'd go to. only major difference is that a greater percentage of your class is older than college age and more mature than college age. they're more focused on getting the degree and moving on with their already busy and ever more complicated life.

sure.. some come from work in their heels and shoeplay in class.. sure some in the summer will wear flip-flops.. but they're more likely to look more conservative than they did in college, but more 'clean-cut' than in college.

if your decision hinges on what the campus will do for your foot fetish.. then going to postgrad isn't for you. its more a place to learn and get things done.. cost a heck of a lot more!!!!

but.. because most folks are professionals.. they'll act more professional and look the part.. ie.. better cared feet (if you even get to see all of that)

bottom line.. it's like anything else in real life.. feet is not going to be the forefront!

I enjoyed grad school for what it was.. grad school. the feet thing was less available and i ventured out less... cost too much not to pay attention in class and look at feet.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No sorry i'm not one

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shyguyuk,

Masters degrees by definition are hard, requiring lots of focus. To be honest, if you're serious about a masters you won't have a great deal of time to indulge your fetish, because (a) everyone is completely focussed on their course as (b) they (and you) are paying a fortune for it.

Since an undergrad degree in the UK (I assume from your handle that you are in the UK) takes 3 years, the youngest a postgrad student will be is 21, since U/G starts at 18. Bear in mind, though, that masters are taught in the same universities as undergrad degrees, so the lowest potential age limit is 18.

The likelihood of seeing any foot action at all is small, since all uni courses, masters or otherwise, run from end-Sept until early-June the following year: flip flops are nowhere to be seen - it's just too cold here in the UK between these dates, except maybe when we have an Indian summer or a warm April (can't remember the last time that was true!). Only the most die-hard lovers of flip flops refuse to wear closed shoes in the winter, which as we both know in the UK runs from Oct - May.

Like any place of work, foot fetish, as RPM points out, takes very much a back seat. I did, however, meet my current girlfriend at Uni and she is the only person who knows about my fetish.

Bottom line, if you're contemplating masters purely for the foot action, forget it - you'll be disappointed. If you want to do the Ph.D, MPhil, whatever, for the right reasons, go for it. As far as foot fetish goes, I didn't have time or energy to worry about that. I got the occasional glimpse of a bare female foot every so often, but I was too busy to care.

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s8r
Loyal Member
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s8r   Email s8r       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only am I a grad student in Southern California, but also foot fetish is my research area. I frequently guest lecture in human sexuality class and get to present slide show lectures on a wide range of paraphilias, variable sexual expression, anthropological perspectives. Several of the pictures in my slde show come from this website and several others, projected on a huge screen in fron tof audiences ranging from 30 students to 150, the semester before last.
I've also done performance art and installation with foot fetish themes, Chinese erotic culture, and S&M.

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a master degree in telecomunications and computer engineering, and a foot man since always and i'm 27 man

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.

Sex (and the people in general for that matter) are no different in academia than in other places. Different choices, different goals are all that puts you there.

-Oz

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking of going for a masters because I am genuinely interested in my subject. I was just wondering what the experience is like for FF guys.
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon now. What does your fetish have to do with getting a Masters? What do the tit guys do? Or the ass guys? You wont be master of anything with questions like that. LOL!

The educational experience will depend on your personality, not your fetish.

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only upside.. meeting a graduate student increases your odds that they will not think of your fetish as weird by about 2% statistically.. i read somewhere. some upside. and that is compared to high school grads... now I think there is a higher percentage increase that they'll let you have fun with their feet in a relationship as compared to high school grads (same age of course we're talking about).

just spouting out stuff i read in grad school [Wink]

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links