Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What say all of you?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What say all of you?
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After reading opinions, encounters, and negative moments, I wondered if anybody had positive feedback with their foot fetishisms. I responded to a post concerning women's negative reaction to one person's ff:
"Believe it or not guys, there are women who wished their men would appreciate their feet. All my friends' wives and gfs go to lengths to get pedicures with sexy nail polish because to them, their feet are part of the sexual package. My best buddy's wife once said, "I think I have pretty feet and I keep them that way but he doesn't care." This leads me to believe that she would love to have her feet be a part of the sexual experience."
How about it people? Do you believe that most women think you're a nutcase because you like feet or (in my case) most women are complimented that you like feet. What say you? [Cool]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
...How about it people? Do you believe that most women think you're a nutcase because you like feet or (in my case) most women are complimented that you like feet. What say you? [Cool]

Some men will give me a strange look, then give me pound for saying what a lot of men are scared to say. After that point all the foot fans (guys) come out of the wood work. It is kind of interesting that it takes one person to get the ball rolling [Smile] . There are a lot of closet foot fans out there bursting to tell the world what they like. Some women will give a frown and others will embrace the thought and smile with great pleasure (wink included signaling their approval or curiousity). [Wink] [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is so true fellas....

my bro doesn't like anything feet.. however, his girlfriend has a friend who knows everything feet and always compliments her.

she told me this weekend she kinda wishes it was my bro. his reply is this.. as long as the other guy doesn't touch or come close.. he doesn't mind.

in a teasing way.. she asked him to go shoe shopping with her (my bro that is)... and he looked appauled. then she asked me if i'd go shoe shopping with my lady... I said i've not only done it.. but i've been attentive to the details too. (not getting too specific as to not offend my bro).

man.. you should have seen her face light up.. I"ve got other friends who love it when a guy notices their feet and compliments.. one gal says she loves to pamper her feet, and spends loads of cash for it.. the day I and another guy noticed and complimented it.. she felt a rush knowing that it paid off and she was highly appreciative of it.

What I'm saying.. going up to a stranger and getting 'hot and deep' on the feet topic isn't going to get great reception.. however.. once the woman feels she can trust you (even just as an acquantance).. she may show you warmer more positive feelings about (especially if she's not anti feet).

i've been to other forums that focus on other interest.. but women there for the most part wish their men paid attention to more than just their breast or butts... they'd like their whole being to be pampered.. including their feet.

My lady will at times put her feet on my lap and ask for me to play with them if i've not done it in a while (i occasionally hold back to see if she really likes it... because sometimes she acts like she's not interested)

so.. like footman says... we need a few good embassadors to represent that ff guys aren't pervs and we'll get a better break with time.. trust me.. i've had the fortune of getting close to hot feet that the woman's significant other couldn't.. or other guys tried and failed... all because I'm not coming as a perv looking for feet, but i encorporate feet into the overall moment!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM makes a really good point about foot fetish guys not coming off as "weird" and that being an important factor in getting women to accept it.

I think that, in public forums, women are more apt to respond negatively to foot fetishism just because society thinks of it as a "weird" activity. As a result, they just may want to fit in with "the norm" and so they may either respond negatively to it so that they don't look "weird" for liking it, or they may not comment on it at all. I think that there is a pretty decent percentage of women who like attention paid to their feet but won't admit it in public. As a result, I don't think you can completely base all of the opinions that are negative in public forums as the truth.

If a foot fetish is presented the right way to women and in the right moment and context, they will respond in a positive way towards it and enjoy it.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To the orginal question,I feel it depends on the girl,some are down,some are not
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"there are women who wished their men would appreciate their feet."

I'm sure there are some, maybe many.

Though my wife was not like this before I divulged my fetish to her, she's becoming one who appreciates more every day how I love her feet and is starting to gain some foot self-confidence for herself. This past weekend she wore some flip-flops that I gave her, when she wasn't barefoot, and a pair of sandals that I gave her when we went out on Sunday. Couple that with her red toenail polish, toe ring and anklet and she's totally got my attention. But I often catch her glancing at her own feet as if to appreciate them. I love it.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assume that, when you consider the way some women paint their nails, there really are a good number of women who do appreciate it.
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My experiences are that more and more women are are aware of foot lovers. many of them love the idea as well. I can go back 8 years or so to women who were saying if someone wants to suck their toes they were wide open for that. At work there are a couple of girls who say they hate feet so we bring it up more often just to see em squirm and there are others who say you guys like when we keep our feet done up don't you? But even the ones who hate the feet don't yell at us they jusy say yuck and keep righton listening.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very few girls think about guys sucking their toes and the ones that do have already experienced it

when they say they wish guys would pay more attention to their feet it means they wish guys would compliment the pedicure they just got at the salon or maybe a simple massage

some of you seem to have wishful thinking beleiveing that there are girls that fantasize about jerking your dick with their feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fate111: You hit the nail on the head man!took the words out of my mouth in fact!It's all about timing and if she trusts you, however the engrained curiosity has to be in her blood as well.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"I think I have pretty feet and I keep them that way but he doesn't care." This leads me to believe that she would love to have her feet be a part of the sexual experience."

Lord, I'd jump all over that- however I'm not sure you can extrapolate from that comment that she wants to use them sexually- at least not yet. But appreciated and maybe played with definitely, and more than likely it's all good from there. If she's enjoying you appreciating them and playing with them, it's not a big step to getting involved with them sexually. (IMHO)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't personally know any women that think I am a nut case because I am so into my wife's cute little feet. As a matter of fact, everyone that knows about my fetish is totally cool with it, and that is quite a few people.

I think it has a lot to do with my attitude about my fetish. My confidence seems to influence others reactions to my fetish. I also try to limit my exposure to assholes. Assholes are rarely as open minded as nice folks...

[Cool]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noladude17   Email noladude17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love feet
Posts: 196 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links