Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish in the News

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish in the News
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-In our paper yesterday was a wire-story about a school board in Washington state where two board members tried to outlaw flip-flops in school, saying that they did not show proper respect in the academic setting. Fortunately after appeals from parents and students they changed their minds. Kinda surprising it happened there where the weather is so cool and rainy much of the year. But apparently flip-flops rule in Washington.

-Two weeks ago a reporter for our newspaper did a whole feature article (front page of B section) on flip-flops, complete with a picture of some, unfortunately without the feet in them. She interviewed several women and girls who talked about how many pair they had and how they enjoy wearing them all year round. It was sweet.

-Heard a discussion on the radio yesterday about fairy tales. Did you know that in the Brother Grimm's original version of Cinderella, that the "evil" stepsisters were not ugly, but beautiful, even having, as the book mentions, pretty feet. Didn't know that till yesterday.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a nice vice victory for school flip flops... take that you punk school board members!! [Violent]
haha

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops don't show proper respect? [Roll Eyes]

Anyway the result was good!

Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Survey here in Oz said bosses didnt like thongs (thats what we call them) as they are too "casual".

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Did you know that in the Brother Grimm's original version of Cinderella, that the "evil" stepsisters were not ugly, but beautiful, even having, as the book mentions, pretty feet. Didn't know that till yesterday.
Neither did I. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Washington school board district here is crazy and dumb. School dress codes are pretty stupid anyways i feel. As long as the kids are not showing up to school and up to classes ''totally nude and naked'' and to a degree kids should be able to wear what type of clothes they want to including flip flops/sandals.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ticklingsolesmaster:
The Washington school board district here is crazy and dumb. School dress codes are pretty stupid anyways i feel. As long as the kids are not showing up to school and up to classes ''totally nude and naked'' and to a degree kids should be able to wear what type of clothes they want to including flip flops/sandals.

Private school boards tend to be much more conservative, sometimes requiring uniforms. The one I worked at several years ago did. They tried to address the FF/Sandal issue (as in trying to prevent students and teachers from wearing them) but it didn't work. They still wear uniforms, but anything goes as far as footwear is concerned. (Of course this is Florida)

Most public schools seem to be concerned with a few major things:
-Shorts/skirts can't be shorter than your fingertips when your arms are at your side.
- No bare midriffs
- No slogans/pictures on t-shirts.
I've never seen them address footwear at all.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links