Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for the foot lovers?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question for the foot lovers?
UnderratedOne
Loyal Member
Member # 14537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnderratedOne   Email UnderratedOne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you rather foot fetishism continue to be viewed as "weird" and somewhat unacceptable among the majority? Or would you rather foot fetishism become more of a mainstream desire among men, and perceived as somewhat "normal" behavior? Here's what I think:

In my opinion I'd rather the idea of foot fetishism stay the way it is today, not so much widely accepted and only enjoyed by the minority. I mean think about it why would you want foot fetishism to become more widely accepted and be subjected to become a new "fad" or the new cool thing where people use it as means of being the "in" crowd, it depletes the special meaning it currently has today if you ask me. Currently, I feel guys/gals with an attraction for feet have almost like a extra quality to them that has it's perks. I'm not saying having a foot fetish automatically makes us cool and interesting but it makes us different than the other billions of guys who enjoy breasts, and big booties and sometimes it takes distinctive qualities like that to spark interests from others, which is why I don't feel bad/regret having a foot fetish....I mean yes, we are viewed as weird freaks majority of the time BUT most of the time people who view us that way are the close-minded folks who are timid about expanding their horizons, or are oblivious to certain sexual desires. However, it feels great to find that person who respects your sexual feelings and helps you indulge in the activity, and to that person it seems great that for once a guy isn't all about T&A, and will provide them with frequent foot massages and then some...For all I care let foot fetishism stay a sexual desire for the minority, gives me more joy to actually find that women who is willing to let me suck her toes rather than suck her nipples (Don't get me wrong sucking on nipples are nice too, lol) but I'm totally comfortable with my fetish with the way things are today, you just have to know not everyone is going to agree with your likes/dislikes and in this case there are more people in favor of disliking the idea of feet, but there's no need to hide yourself go out there and find that woman (or WOMEN for all you p.i.m.p.s) in here and let them know what you're about, sooner or later you'll find that diamond in the ruff and you'll live in foot heaven happily ever after [Cool]

That was my long opinion, what's your opinion? Feedback will greatly be appreciated, don't be shy people.....

Posts: 69 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with you completely. id love the foot fetish to continue to be just as it is. ever since ive become more open with my foot fetish a while back, ive never been given a negative comment yet. to be honest, i believe people think of foot guys to be weird is because of the way the foot guy goes about conducting himself with it. i mean they like stare with there mouth`s wide-open and say and do inappropriate things. if you like a woman`s foot, you can glance and go about your business but dont just stare at it and start making unneccessary noises and comments like you have no common sense. so anyway,the foot fetish should stay just how it is

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in for favoring the status quo. [Thumbs Up]
Like Champ, I've never had a problem revealing my fondness for the peds. I make it out to the ladies that they're missing out on provacative sex they could experience. And secretly, woman do find it refreshing that they have this power to turn you on just by wiggling their toes. [Woot]
So, I love being the minority here!!! [Wu]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't bother me what people think of foot fetishism or me. Life is to short to care what other people think
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I would prefer it to stay the way it is. The chase and hunt for the sexy feet is what was exciting for me. It took a awhile before finding Kim who of course indulges me in any foot play I want. But I do like having that "special" trait of liking feet. If every man had it, it wouldn't be near as fun...

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The more weirder the better! So i voted for it being still seen as ''weird''

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dub
Board Regular
Member # 12547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In my opinion I'd rather the idea of foot fetishism stay the way it is today, not so much widely accepted and only enjoyed by the minority.
I AGREE!

lol i like it how my workmate calls me "feet man" [Tongue]

Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links