Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Outlook on smelling shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Outlook on smelling shoes
UnderratedOne
Loyal Member
Member # 14537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnderratedOne   Email UnderratedOne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I can very much see at Wu's that this whole foot fetish spectrum ranges from wanting to smell shoes all the way to wanting to be trampled, etc....or what have you, but me personally I'm not really into the whole idea of smelling shoes only under certain circumstances...BUT I'd say one year ago when I had a moment where I couldn't resist. I was at my girlfriend's house in her room when she stepped away to the bathroom, now I don't know why but I immediately looked over at her sneakers that she already previously told me we very stinky, she wears them alot and she openly admits that her feet sweat very easily in fact when we first met she was embarressed about her foot odor issue she has, but anyways at that moment I leaped over the bed and began to inhale both of her stinky sneakers and boy was she right, it was the smell of wet soggy socks mixed with a hint of onion [Woot] At that moment I thought I was in heaven, and I was able to hop back in bed before she noticed, but the point here is I think I'm more tempted to sniff shoes ONLY if the female exclaims to me just how smelly they are, if she bascially convinces me that they are extremely smelly then I'm more inclined to smell them, is this just me, or do you guys feel the same way?

P.S. I told my girl that I sniffed her sneakers and she turned red and by the way she's a light skinned Afican American, at first she was embarressed, now a year later she chases me around the house with those same stinky sneakers and needless to say she always seems to catch me, [Cool]

Posts: 69 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad she is cool enough to chase you with those sneakers and partake in your joy!!!!

I don't like the sneaker scent enough to ever encourage my lady to do that to me... but her pumps.. that is a different story.. but she's so used to hearing how bad it is to have 'smelly' feet.. when she sweats.. she goes out of her way to keep her feet from me (no matter what I tel her).. however... if i'm 'persistant' enough.. i'll get my way;D

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
glad she is cool enough to chase you with those sneakers and partake in your joy!!!!

I don't like the sneaker scent enough to ever encourage my lady to do that to me... but her pumps.. that is a different story.. but she's so used to hearing how bad it is to have 'smelly' feet.. when she sweats.. she goes out of her way to keep her feet from me (no matter what I tel her).. however... if i'm 'persistant' enough.. i'll get my way;D
RPM

I agree with RPM. If I do sniff shoes, it's with pumps, loafers (you know, the shoes worn with hose) [Evil Grin]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you're not really running that fast....lol

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah smelling shoes and sneakers isn't MY thing either.

But if it's between two adults 18 or over and they both agree to it before hand before they partake in whatever turns them on then i say go for it. Whatever you like.

Now stinky feet or peeling off her socks and then smelling and sniffing her tooties?

That is another story! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is so cool !

being "forecd" to do somthing you want to do is half the fun !

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing like the sexy scent of a womens feet to get you going.... I love smelling kims shoes but more so her barefeet after she returns from the gym...Peeling her socks off and smelling and licking.. Just the other night after being out drinking and getting our groove on I woke up...Laid at the end of thebed and smelled her leatherly smelling feet while i jerked... And gave her anice lotion for her feet and toes...

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links