Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ..................

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ..................
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ September 28, 2007, 02:46 AM: Message edited by: aron ]

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aron,

you're on the right path to getting in the game! stop being so hard on yourself. she was probably laughing not at your awkwardness but at hers!!!

you probably made her feel things she's not used to and got a bit more nervous than she'd expected.

glad you're turning around and not so afraid. keep it up!!!

aand don't us the excuse you had no sisters.. I had no sisters either.. and i'm the oldest of several boys... so i had no help.. i just realized (a little lateish) that confidence will take you many more places than anything else.

so.. go for it!!! keep us posted... your luck has been turned around and spiraling up.. not down!!! soon, you'll have your way with the ladies and we'll have to post warning to them!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being confident is great.. But I wouldn't be to cocky.. In my opinion women like man who strong and touhg minded, confident but not cocky. Sounds like things are working for you. The more at ease you can make her feel, the better the return. At aleast try and act like you care but be tough on the outside.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
Aron,

you're on the right path to getting in the game! stop being so hard on yourself. she was probably laughing not at your awkwardness but at hers!!!

you probably made her feel things she's not used to and got a bit more nervous than she'd expected.

glad you're turning around and not so afraid. keep it up!!!

aand don't us the excuse you had no sisters.. I had no sisters either.. and i'm the oldest of several boys... so i had no help.. i just realized (a little lateish) that confidence will take you many more places than anything else.

so.. go for it!!! keep us posted... your luck has been turned around and spiraling up.. not down!!! soon, you'll have your way with the ladies and we'll have to post warning to them!!!

RPM

I'd say try another girl. If she was nervous becuase she was into him, she wouldn't have put her shirt on after 30 seconds, "slept" then left. Seemed to me to be quite the escape route. Not to be the downer here, but if I ever kissed a girls neck and her reaction was to sleep for 30 minutes and leave without returning any of the affection, i'd not be blind as to what happened.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ September 28, 2007, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: aron ]

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

[ September 28, 2007, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: aron ]

Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude Im also a only child and was shy because of it. I found confidence and have been able to pick up the ladies every since. Also the only way to pick up chics is be willing to be rejected. Because with failure comes success.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bb57
Major Player
Member # 5582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bb57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say confidence isn't really the point. The point is if you can get back up after life's inevitable smackdowns, and that's not really confidence, it's just guts. It's the fear of rejection that's the enemy here. You don't *have* to have confidence, but you'll surely need some guts. Say screw it and go through with it as you gain experience. Confidence will follow eventually. It's guts that'll get you to that point though.
Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bb57:
I say confidence isn't really the point. The point is if you can get back up after life's inevitable smackdowns, and that's not really confidence, it's just guts. It's the fear of rejection that's the enemy here. You don't *have* to have confidence, but you'll surely need some guts. Say screw it and go through with it as you gain experience. Confidence will follow eventually. It's guts that'll get you to that point though.

I agree,that's what I wanted to say too.
Persistance is what brings results. [Wink]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links