Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » woman humiliating you with her feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: woman humiliating you with her feet
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got this e-mail from this person whose a member of the youtube website and it contains 2 videos within it. the 2 videos involves a college man getting kneed and kicked in the nuts by 2 beautiful college woman. i need to know something, what is the turn-on about watching or being kicked and kneed in the nuts by women wearing high-heels

here`s the 2 videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lL6q_oaDIw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQnVg8Y0wwI

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personally, i dont see what`s to be turned on about while watching these 2 videos. id never wanna have women kicking and kneeing me in the nuts while they wore high-heels.

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get it either, Bro... [Confused]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen the attraction in it either, but if everyone liked the same things, the world would be a very boring place.

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's great. The guy cracks me up with his grunts and dorky sox. Although I prefer barefoot kicks.
My teenage years included a few times getting kicked by barefoot girls. I wasn't injured as i was too rock hard to get damaged [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never understood the kicking or trampling of a guys cock and/or scrotum at all. But, if it turns you on...
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

im glad that im not the only who finds these videos disgusting. have any of you ever experienced this before

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heeeeeeeeeey!!!

For foot guys, it surprises me you came down so hard on that guy.

Look at the big picture. He may very well have a variation of a foot fetish. Obviously, he is into S&M, and derives pleasure from pain. Pleasure from pain is a big turn on for many in the S&M community. For him, the variation could derive from the contact of the female foot against his lower region.

I understand kicking, trampling, trampling a guy's Jimbo, and twisting his Jimbo and his scrotum. I am not into it, but I understand it.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly, just because I'm not into it doesn't mean I'm going to knock other people for being into it.

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this stuff but I never would have let anyone kick me when growing up.

I agree with Jediofthefeet; this a variation of our fetish. The guy getting kicked may not like feet as much as us, but some of us like many things dealing with feet. This includes the domination aspect of getting our phallus getting stepped on.

Some extreme S&M lovers might get off on this clip, but have no idea why we adore feet or soles. Some people are just on the left, the right, or the middle, at least that's my belief.

Loving many things kills me because I am making may webmasters rich :-).

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babylonia
Board Regular
Member # 15536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babylonia   Email Babylonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Variety is the spice of life!"
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob Fetish
Board Regular
Member # 14300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob Fetish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I've noticed alot of these videos on YouTube.
Although those girls look really hot, there's no way I let them do that to me!

That said, if a girl wanted to walk on my face with her bare feet, in a non-painfull way, I would definately let her.

Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i enjoy the submissiveness!! its amazing!! [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally enjoy a light trample every now and again! I personally wouldn't let "the boys" or the rest of me undergo any kind of painful kicking, stomping, kneeing, etc. I'm not into recieving or inflicting pain except for that caused by my barbed wit! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitly not my cup of tea,but feel theres room for it in the world.i wouldnt refer to it as "grossing me out,or discusting",now crushing bugs n shit like that,now thats discusting
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links