Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Model "Fantasy Character": What's your favorite? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Model "Fantasy Character": What's your favorite?
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking to see if people have specific characters they like to see a foot model dressed as. For example, your answer could be as simple as the "girl next door" or a business woman. It could be as specific as a police woman, a cheerleader or a French Maid.

I don't have a specific fetish for any type of character, but I like the barefoot French Maid with a feather duster. I also like the 80's style "Valley Girl" with the oversized white t-shirt and Spandex pants.

How 'bout you?

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my fantasy character is goth girls because they rarely show their feet and whenever i see a cute looking goth girl it makes me wonder what her feet look like
Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:

I don't have a specific fetish for any type of character, but I like the barefoot French Maid with a feather duster. I also like the 80's style "Valley Girl" with the oversized white t-shirt and Spandex pants.

How 'bout you?

Bondo

Oh man, Bondo
You made me relive the 80's! I know what you mean by the Valley girl.
I also am partial to the 80's hair band groupies with their fishnet stockings and red high heels! [Drool]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i absolutely LOVE business types. ya know the sexy mid-30's blondes with like a dark blue skirt, blazer and stuff....ALONG WITH sexy ultra sheer black hose/stockings-the ones that look like it's almost not real, that sheer lol.

AND the shoe is best when it's a slip on mule with NO toes openings so it leaves alittle to your imagination-the best is imagining her slip her feet in and out of her mule and sliding the balls of her feet on the soles of the mule-yet not exposing the toes....so you have to imagine and fantasize what her toes look like.

-and yeah i do have a creative imagination..lol good post btw.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantasies? I got a few...

I've always had a thing for Linda Harrison, who played Nova (Charlton Heston's girlfriend) in the original "Planet of the Apes" movies. I've always wanted to see a foot model re-enact her character for a set or a series of sets. Dirty bare feet, long unkempt hair, animal skin garments placed only where necessary...oh yeah! [Drool]

The way Brigitte Bardot looked in the movie "...and God Created Woman" in the big finale, dancing barefoot at the local tavern has been a long-time favorite fantasy too. Hair pinned up, long flowing skirt, feet bared while shaking and gyrating all over the dance floor and on table-tops...mmm boy! [Mmm]

As screwed up as this is gonna sound, I've always wanted to see a girl play Bruce Willis' part in "Die Hard". I sure as hell never got turned on looking at him, but I think the look would do a barefoot girl total justice: wife beater, blue jeans, running barefoot around dangerous terrain while brandishing a firearm...I think this could have potential! [Big Grin]

And finally, I'm a total sucker for a "barefoot farm girl". Tied off top, tight daisy dukes, dirty bare feet as she saunters around the farm, maybe a cowboy hat with hair tied in pig-tails for good measure...love it, love it! [Hump]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely the punk/skater type. Not just because their feet usually look more soft because of the street shoes, but also because when they wear sandals they are normally skimpy flip flops that are dirty and look work out. Plus, a lot of times they also have clear or black painted toenails.

Another part of it is the normal wearing of long, baggy pants where the only parts of the foot you can see are the heels and the tips of their toes. [Hump]

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bb57
Major Player
Member # 5582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bb57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any girl who looks like she'd fit well into a Girls Gone Wild infomercial is just my speed. Cute college girls with sexy feet. The Lightspeed girls and the Phil Flash girls are my favorites. I'm heavily into Misty Anderson and Courtney Lightspeed at the moment. [Laugh]

Doesn't matter if you're getting any or not, this shit becomes compulsive. I neeeeed these cuties. [Laugh]

Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
I've always wanted to see a girl play Bruce Willis' part in "Die Hard".

That's a good idea for all the lovers of dirty bare feet. I think Angelina Jolie would fit that part pretty well. I like the way you think Lou.

The cute, pig-tailed farm girl is a nice one too.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
Oh man, Bondo
You made me relive the 80's! I know what you mean by the Valley girl.

Yeah man! I forgot to mention that the oversized white t-shirt would be the typical Frankie Goes To Hollywood shirt with the word "Relax" written on it in huge black letters. It would be difficult for me to relax though...hehehee!

As for the other 80's style you mentioned, I've ALWAYS had a thing for Lita Ford. I wuold love to see her bare soles up close and personal. I guess the girl band Vixen would do in a pinch.

Speaking of pinch, nobody pinch me. I don't want to wake up from the Lita Ford fantasy.

Bondo

[ July 11, 2006, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll second three of Lou's costumes: the animal skins, the long flowing skirt/dress and the barefoot farm girl. Any of them would do it for me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

How 'bout this: "Cinderella" (the fairy tale, not the hair band)

BEFORE:
On her hands and knees in tattered clothes scrubbing the floor, her feet are wet and dirty. The mean step sisters taunt her about how dirty her feet are, and shove their bare feet in her face to show what clean feet are supposed to look like.

AFTER
Wearing glass slippers at the ball, she leaves one of her slippers behind while rushing away at the stroke of midnight. Prince Bondo (hey, this is my fantasy) takes the slipper to her...throws it away and starts sucking her toes...or something like that...

Bondo

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the business woman fantasy, her dressed in business attire (i.e. appropriate top, skirt) with thigh high stockings and ultra sexy high heels. Her shoes are very uncomfortable and she asks me to give her a foot massage that eventually leads to more foot related activities.

I also like the "girl next door" fantasy and she somehow picks up that I'm liking her feet and gets me to massage/worship them because she's into having her feet played with like that.

Also, kind of related, the whole MILF fantasy about the hot looking woman who lives nearby who you are sort of friends with and who dresses sexy. She, unbeknownst to me, picks up on the fact that I'm digging her feet so she invites me over her house with the intent to use her feet to get me into a foot massage/worship session with her.

There's also the whole "schoolgirl" fantasy as well. Or, to flip things around, the "sexy teacher" fantasy. In the first instance, I "discipline" the student for wearing sexy clothes and shoes by tickling her feet for starters. In the second instance, the school teacher catches me staring at her feet in high heels during class and I'm kept after class alone with her and we explore this phenomenon a little further.

I also enjoy the whole "maid" fantasy as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:

AFTER
Wearing glass slippers at the ball, she leaves one of her slippers behind while rushing away at the stroke of midnight. Prince Bondo (hey, this is my fantasy) takes the slipper to her...throws it away and starts sucking her toes...or something like that...

Bondo

I think that scenario is hot and I've thought about that before as well. As a side note, there's a volume of "Spiked Heel Diaries" that actually covers this scene from a foot fetish point of view that I think is really good.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dangerboy450   Author's Homepage   Email dangerboy450   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new this board and I just found this entry so forgive me for being a little late to the party.

I fantasize about young, executive businesswoman types, but not the typical skirt and pantyhose type. I like the striking look of a clean, elegant, black pinstriped suit with matching jacket and trousers and barefoot.

Something about seeing the completely guarded, almost armor-like suit but with soft, fleshy, feet and toes sticking out of the bottom knocks me out. Like they are purposely accentuating their feet.

I love to see businesswoman padding around barefoot in shoe stores or Victoria's Secret. I often fantasize about hiring a secretary and enforcing a pantsuits only policy, but everyday I would invite her in for massages and foot-worship. I also like seeing barefoot businesswoman in pantsuits hanging out in natural settings like the beach, with the sand between their toes and the cuff of their trousers, softly crushed over the soft white tops of her feet, or in a park with the grass cushioning her soles, getting a little dirty along the way.

That is my favorite fantasy.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to see girls in uniforms with their shoes off-nurses, stewardesses, nuns, maids, hotel clerks, etc.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A business woman/secretary type, or any kind of uniform or authority figure involving wearing a shirt, blaser, skirt and heels. teacher, cop, stewardess, nurse, lab assistant etc is there any sites that have this kind of theme?
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links