Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » picking up woman

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: picking up woman
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how many of you guys on this forum actually used your love of woman`s feet to pick up girls. ive done this numerous times and ive gotten some great new girl friends becasue of my love of mature older woman`s feet.
my catch phrase is "you just got them done" referring to her toes. it hasnt failed me yet. so please come on and tell me your stories of you flirting with chicks by using your foot fetish

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Nice nail color." Saying this while looking at her toes. Women will say, "Wow!" "You check everything out, don't you?" Then I'll say, "Yes, I do." "I'm a guy guy (not a girl guy) whose been taught from his mother to always say nice comments to a woman because she puts a lot of work into looking nice from head to toe." This works like a charm. [Fingers Crossed] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I met my wife, the first thing I noticed was her dainty size 8 feet with red nail polish. She was barefoot that night. Long and short of it, I went to a party that my friend insisted that I go to. So, we walk up to the door, rang the door bell, and another girl answered. My wife's dog greetd me and I bent over and petted it. She said, "he likes you so, you must be an ok guy". I turned to the voice and the first thing I noticed was, sexy feet with red polish. We struck up a conversation, played kissy face, and I told her I loved her feet. She said, "I'll have to keep them pretty for you, then"
Dudes, I knew I was going to marry her! [Big Grin]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footman9, we both have something in common. whenever i go into my phrase, i always go into that little speech of how you deserve to be complimented about the things you make beautiful. that has never failed either

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
"Nice nail color." Saying this while looking at her toes. Women will say, "Wow!" "You check everything out, don't you?" Then I'll say, "Yes, I do." "I'm a guy guy (not a girl guy) whose been taught from his mother to always say nice comments to a woman because she puts a lot of work into looking nice from head to toe." This works like a charm.

Great method of communicating appreciation for their feet without seeming like a jerk or pervert.

Loved the comment about being a guy-guy. There certainly have to be some women who truly appreciate the fact that we love something about them that many men do not- and therefore appear even more manly. Great point.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
We struck up a conversation, played kissy face, and I told her I loved her feet. She said, "I'll have to keep them pretty for you, then" Dudes, I knew I was going to marry her!

Shows what being honest and direct can get you. I'd think the same thing if a girl said that to me too. Sends tingles down my spine just thinking about my wife saying that to me (which she has several times recently).
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah.. compliments build on honest reflection is almost a guaranteed. i've gotten to play with feet that i would otherwise never come close to by offering genuine compliments at the rigth time and place.

several good frienships started that way.. however.. i've not used that approach to get into relationships. not sure why.

RPM

p.s. those approaches mentioned.. all very great and work so well to open the do even with total strangers!!! (still a numbers came though.. with several rejectionss... but not hard ones.. who can really turn a pleasant compliment fully down?)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM,
Well said, my brother! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

made a new friend yesterday after i finished working out at the YMCA from this line. her name is debra. she had the nicest looking toes you`d love to suck on. her toes were painted a red-orange combination. her feet were exactly what i love about mature older woman`s feet

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links