Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » jessica albas thoughts on the footfetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: jessica albas thoughts on the footfetish
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i found this on youtube i dont know what to think of it. maybe my fellow brothers can comment on this

www.youtube.com

[ July 12, 2006, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: angel wood ]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a lame attempt at getting a laugh!.... i'm not too worried about it.. the 'comical' nature of it made it less 'creepy' if you can say that.

judging by the last closing comments and the audience response.. they don't seem to find the idea creepy.. and i think she's cool with it to run with it... knowing others will in fact check out her feet!!!

bad humor is my vote

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good effort. It was kind of dry, but I can appreciate the attempt. Would have been beter to actually see her toes/feet on stage. Ludacris, who was right next to the guy, is a big footman. He references feet/toes in his music a lot.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what that dude the guy from 40-year old virgin? the co-worker guy?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18317 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought ludacris had a serious look on his face like what the hell is this. So do yah think the guy from the 40yr old virgin has a foot fetish?

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Who here's with me to see Jessica Alba's feet?"

me gaddammit. She didn't have to say "Ewww". A simple o.k or whatever would've gotten the point across.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im very [Confused] that she didnt show them!

Does someone here have a picture of her feet?
[Big Grin]

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our buddy LordLucan has plenty of pics of Jessica's feet on his website:

http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=3907048&pid=r&mode=ALL&n=0&query=jessica+alba&SUBMIT=+Find%21+

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noladude17   Email noladude17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
next to my wife she has the hottest feet ever to walk the earth
Posts: 196 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links