Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finding Another Foot Lover

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Finding Another Foot Lover
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the other night I was at my buddies house while my g/f was with her friend. That night was the night my g/f decided to talk to her friend about my foot fetish, or see if she'd join the foot fun. Well the friend recieved it well but unfortunatley wasn't down for complete toe sucking or anything, but she did say she'd love a foot massage. Ne ways my and my friend had been drinking quite a bit and were about to go to bed. My g/f then called and yadda yadda she said I had a good chance wit her friends feet. Bein drunk and loud my friend overheard the conversation and was asking what it was all about. Being drunk and bold I flatly explained the situation. I have a foot fetish I said, we were talking about feet. He started laughing pretty hard and I asked him why, "Because I have a foot fetish too!" he said We've known eachother for 17 years and turns out we both like feet lol

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats cool man. Sometimes I think a friend or two may have a foot fetish or at least like feet to some degree, but iIve never brought it up with em. It would be cool to have a friend into it too though.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedMethod:
Thats cool man. Sometimes I think a friend or two may have a foot fetish or at least like feet to some degree, but iIve never brought it up with em. It would be cool to have a friend into it too though.

All my buddies are NOT into feet! [Confused]
So, to say the least, I do not bring it up. [Secret]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At work, quite a few think I have a little thing for feet...By the way, I do. Anyway, I was kinda mentioning something about feet to one of the guys and I said let me cool out I know you guys don't like feet like me so....My boy interrupted me and sadi I don't know man I got a real thing for feet. Caught me off guard so I waited another week and told him about Wu's after he shared a few a his foot stories with me. Guess what, he's really one of us.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links