Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot tattoos... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: foot tattoos...
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone...I was out and about today and I saw two females with tattoos on their feet. One girl had a small one on her big toe and another had one covering about half of the top portion of her foot. Is this a new trend? Has anyone else been noticing tattoos on feet more often? It just seemed odd to me that I happened to notice 2 in one day.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definately nothing new, not to mention Henna tattoos have been around a quite a few hundred years, lol. http://www.fionalong.co.uk/jayne/henna_foot.jpg
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noladude17   Email noladude17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not for me though I like unmarked toes
Posts: 196 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tatoos, in general, seem to be increasingly popular nowadays- will be interesting ot see if it's just a fad or not. Like noladude, I do not like tattoos on the toes or feet themselves as they detract more than they accent IMHO.

I can tolerate a very small tatoo on the ankle or lower leg, but I'd never advocate that my wife get one. We've talked about using temporary tatoos, but haven't yet. Using temps you can try out different designs and locations (I'm into the traditional locations: lower back, shoulder, over the hip in front, around the navel, etc.) but again very small, feminine, dainty ones which would accent her body, not detract from it.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kinda like girls with tattoos on their feet. I think it's pretty.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually not for me, but DragonLily is a notable exception.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw one last week that was very sexy. A young girl (21ish) with very pretty feet had a small heart tattoed on the inside of her heel. Knocked me out!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gf has one on each ankle,I think its alright,but wouldn't tell her to get anything on her feet,just cause I'm use to them not being there.I'm not really a fan of tatoos on toes tho.they may look good for a lil wile,but they tend to fade...I met somone who got a tatto on the sole of her big toe some years back but refused to show me because of what a mess it looked like due to the sweat n all can mess up your tattoo in like a year or so...I think lexis tattoo on her foot is maaad sexy tho hehe...feetluvr,yes tattoos are very common,its to a point that I think there's as many tattoo spots as their is bodegas in nyc due to the large demand for em,but people still cringe @ the site of em.I went swimming in my gf's condo's pool and it was like people wanted to keep their kids away from me n my people,chances are its due to all of us having a decent amount tattoos so they still come across taboo on some levels
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hate 'em. hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em.

hate 'em.

other than that, i'm indifferent.

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love tattoos and have a few myself. I find tattoos to be very sexy on girls depending on the style, location, size, and quality. I tend to like women's feet to be without ink, but sometimes they can look pretty hot with a tattoo. For instance, Lexi Lapetina has a awesome tattoo on her foot and we all know she has beautiful feet. It just depends on what they have on their feet and the four factors I stated above.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like tattoos on female feet.

i have seem pics of a girl getting her soles tattooed and that was hot !

[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot tattoos are nothing new, they have been around in many cultures since the first civilizations. Pharaohs had it, Phoenicans had it and still many Nobian and arab cultures have "henna" on hands and feet. Although I do not like those in particular, but many like it.

The new trend is in it becoming something very normal, like ear rings.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qqqq
Board Regular
Member # 14615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qqqq         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A tattoo on a woman's foot is like spray graffiti on the Mona Lisa. [Mad]
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer_13
Board Regular
Member # 9232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer_13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If foot tattoos your thing then you may want to check out Miami Ink since they have done quite a few on the show.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't like it

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links