Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » She just gives me her feet!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: She just gives me her feet!!
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everytime my wife and I have sex she gives me her feet and toes to play with. I dont always ask for them, she just knows I want them. And while she gives me oral, she does the same thing. I lay on my back, she lays next to me and without asking, she puts her toes in my mouth and will wiggle them thru my tongue as she performs her oral magic. Do your wifes/GF give you her feet during sex?
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is getting much more into this when we're together, but still usually waits for my direction or asking for them during sex. She'll give them to me for instance when we're watching tv and just hanging. She'll rub them on me or put them in my lap, knowing I love touching and rubbing them. In other words, she now understand my love for them and desire to play with them whenever possible.

I'm slowly continuing to build up her self confidence and understanding of my desire for them during sex. She's always been a very sexually conservative, do-as-I'm-requested wife, but I'm continuing to make her aware of my desires to, at least occassionally, take control and do things that she knows I like on her own, without me asking for it.

[ July 18, 2006, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I'm pounding my wife, her toes start wiggling like crazy!
Then, she says, "Baby, I want you to kiss my feet. I want you to smell me. I want to feel you grow inside me." [Woot]
Oh Jeez, do I spooge gallons!
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
When I'm pounding my wife, her toes start wiggling like crazy!
Then, she says, "Baby, I want you to kiss my feet. I want you to smell me. I want to feel you grow inside me." [Woot]
Oh Jeez, do I spooge gallons!
[Jerkoff]

Damn!! Now that is what I call coaching your star player when he is playing in the game [Wink] . If I heard that kind of encouragement, you wouldn't have any problems from me on the playing field [Evil Grin] [Wink] . Go, go, go,... touchdown!! [Jerkoff] [Cheers] [Laugh]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
90% of the times, i fuck my wife till she comes(we make sure she comes first)then she does the following, she goes to the footside of the bed, open her legs and ass, puts one foot on my face while a hold the other with one hand, while my other hand plays with her pussy and asshole then i drop the foot that i'm holding and jerk off my self to heaven. i use condoms only to avoid pregnacy, i'm not intrested in comming inside her with a condom on, don't like it.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl will give me feet whenever and in what way I want. Anyone who is still unsure about telling your g/f or wife should just tell them, it's great to have access to sexy feet whenever you feel like it.

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not for me,99% of the time I just take her feet [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juggyand wife
Loyal Member
Member # 11519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juggyand wife   Email juggyand wife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife lets me have her feet when ever or wher ever...and she teases me with them during sex,when i do her missionary she places her feet flush up against my face and scrunches her toes inwards as i pound her [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by juggyand wife:
my wife lets me have her feet when ever or wher ever...and she teases me with them during sex,when i do her missionary she places her feet flush up against my face and scrunches her toes inwards as i pound her [Thumbs Up]

Same here, Juggy! [Hop]
My wife does the same thing! [Wu]

--------------------
My excitement grows

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes my wife gives me her feet or i just take them when i have her legs up on my chest or my shoulders.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Sometimes my wife gives me her feet or i just take them when i have her legs up on my chest or my shoulders.

Yep, yep! I do that, too!!!! [Hop]

--------------------
My excitement grows

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links