Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet sticking I just love sound

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet sticking I just love sound
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
As temperatures reached a high of 36c here in the U.K. there are alot of hot feet around. I love it when you hear the sound of sticking feet feet that stick to there shoes a sign I always believe of a sweaty foot. I had my lunch today in a bar, many mules and sandals about the favourite black mules I like are just perfect for this. I saw a woman with a pair I just love black with a wedge type sole open toed and backless when she walked it was a sticking motion a real good look at her feet showed some moisture on her mules I love this weather.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know exacly what your talking about,and i have to agree to loving this weather for thease resons hehe
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muleslicker:
I love it when you hear the sound of sticking feet...

Ah, lots of fond memories of that myself. Here in Florida where it's not only hot, but also very humid, it's a very common sound.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the foot sticking sound as a woman walks around followed by the slap of her shoes hitting her soles. It's like a schhhhlick-slap
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a great sound !
[Mmm]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is one of the few sounds that we foot lovers have to enjoy because we know exactly what it means. Soft, moist soles sticking to the shoes. Hot!!! It is impressive for us being such "visual" people that we can get reactions from sounds as well. It paints a picture for us.......

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links