Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » HAVE YOU GUYS EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN TO YOU???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HAVE YOU GUYS EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN TO YOU???
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i generally dont ask for advice on here,but today im cleaning out my hardrive due to the overwelming media i have on here thats built up pver the years.so i start off with my video clips(most memory)and im watching one of the clips and realise that the chick in the fkn clip i know on a loose personal level through friends n shit,and has been a girl of intrest to a friend of mine who hasnt had the balls to say anything to her yet nomatter how drunk he gets..now its not somone who just "looks" alot like her,she has destinctive tattoos that is almost impossible for somone else to have,same everything,including voice.its definitly her.it tripped me the fuck out because i know femdoms and whatnot and from my knowlege she isnt,or maybe isnt anymore,but if i saw somone i know who is a femdom ina clip it wouldnt trip me out as much(as thats happend before as well),idk how to react to this like i know when i see her now all im gonna remember is her comanding her feet being worshipped by this chick,the words and imagry in the 2 min clip are gonna replay in my head as im talking to her or seeing her,etc.and the worse part is my friend who wants her.should i expose this to him?hes not too much into "fetish" related shit so i doubt he would understand...what the fuck should i do??should i say anything to her,or to my friend?? has this ever happend to you and how did you react to it?
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I think I'd let sleeping dogs lie and not bring it to your friends attention but, if the opportunity presented itself, might ask her about the video clip myself. It appears your friend's not ever going to make a move and you have no idea whether this girl's really into this stuff or not or was just making some money. If he gets brave enough to ever do anything with her, let him find out on his own.

And no, that's never happened to me.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guess its onely happend to me hehe.i decided to jus play this by ear lol
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares...life is short....share the clip... [Smile]

J/K

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would probably ask her about it. if she trips out like she is embarrassed, then I might just drop it. In reality what difference should it make that she had her toes sucked by a chick. You boy might think that's hot.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

SiNnester,I love ur aditude and I wish it was that simple.and sorry I'm not dropping a link to the clip here cause I RECENTLY REALISED(yesterday) MY GF GOS ON HERE TO SEE WHAT I CHAT ABOUT(I guess using a simalar myspace name gave it away) and trust me if she saw the clip shed blow it up,tell my boy,etc @ this point she probably knows the scenerio,but we know a lot of people so she's lost and I'd like to keep it that way(u know how women are hehe)pm u maybe?,but then again idk how showing anyone the clip helps my situation,I'd feel like I'm helping spreading the madness and idk how shed feel about it.truthfully if I aproach her this weekend about it,and she has no shame about it,or if she's a bitch about it,I'll pm ya.....lyrical,I'm not worried about her embarresment,more mine if that makes sence...she wasn't sucking toes,but having another chick suck her toes(and she's supposivly straight wich made the clip a lil more shocking).I highly doubt my friend would find it hot,as strange as he may be,he's really a plain person when it comes to anything sexual.luckly we will all be @ the same place fri and I'm sure after a couple glasses of absinthe and arriving I will have it sorted out n confront her,and incase she denies it(like I feel she will)I will come equipped with the clip on my ipod hehe
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

ok update on this bullshit.i confronted her over x amount of glasses of absinthe.i said hey i want u to see somthing and dont freak about it.she agreed not knowiing then i pulled my ipod out and pressed play.she stood quit wile watching it,then handed me the ipod and was like "yea and"i was like "yo thats u in the clip right?"she goes maybe its me,maybe it isnt i dont remember doing this.i said yo how fkn drunk are u,she said very but doesnt remember doing that.i said well if thats the case you dont mind me showing people this clip right?? she was like i do mind,i just dont remember this.and it was left @ that.id like to see if she ends up completly dropping the subject or she'll finally admit to me.truthfully shes in her later 20's this clip looks to be some years old so theres a good chance maybe she use to work in this feild and maybe in later years ashamed by it.idk but its def the most bizzare shit ive ever delt with wit ina foot sence

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links