Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » this morning (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: this morning
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peewee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ May 10, 2007, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: peewee ]

Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's the Mother Teresa of Feet for you! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like fun to me!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will you be moving toward and FJ from her next?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome awesome cool!

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peewee:
damn...my friend just left now...she stayed over last night after a party ....shes really cool with me havin a foot fetish...she was one of the first girls who let me suck on her toes years ago...at a party a few weeks ago she even let me take a picture of her feet because i kept saying how hot they were looking, then later let me suck her toes in the bathroom during the party lol....but anyway back to last night.....so she was wearing a skirt and flip flops with like those nylons that run half way down her leg.....anyway she was lookin smoking hot....shes one of the hottest girls i know actually.....so yeah we were passin out and she let me suck her toes for a while and then she says....if your horny you can just jerk off you know....man this chick is so cool lol.....she let me suck her toes and jerk myself off at the same time....one of the best experiences i've had in a long time

Good luck to you. She sounds like a really amazing woman even offering you the chance too offload is absolutly fantastic. I thought I had been lucky but I fear the chances of my cleaner offering me the chance too offload would be zero but I would love tobe proved wrong about that obviously.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd keep going to parties with her!

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember, she's a chick.

Pretty soon she'll want more...or cut you off. Have you ever offered to let her get off?

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redbeard2007
Board Regular
Member # 13355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redbeard2007   Email redbeard2007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your one lucky guy.

--------------------
My name is redbeard and i'm a drug addictt. It just so happens my drug of choice is feet. I need nah I must have feet. Thank You

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the way you described it if she lets you beat the bishop while you're sucking her toes I don't think she's to concerned about that current boyfriend of hers right now. Perhaps she's trying to get you to slide into that position and knock him out of play. Don't kick yourself in the ass down the road thinking about that missed opportunity!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ticklingsolesmaster:
Awesome awesome cool!

Nice Chibi avatar [Smile]

love Birthday Massacre

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, if she let you jerk off to her feet, and she saw your peenis while you were doing it..I'm pretty sure she will let you hit it.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to possibly. the fact that she is that open with you to allow you to suck her toes and then pleasure yourself while doing it? I curous as to what line it would cross if you progressed to te footjob. Not to mention, she's stays overnight at your house as well? IMHO, I think a footjob would be forth coming even if you had to wait a while for her to warm up to the idea.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had a similar scenario come up within the last two weeks, but not quite as good as yours, peewee. Also, I did not have consent to masturbate while licking her soles.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peewees the man right now,props.so she's jus a friend n lets ya do that?? U are one lucky guy,if u guys aren't together,then I'm sure she wants to,and like the guy said up there,she probably has a motive for it,she probably wants u...fuck a footjob,see if u can hit it lol
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links