Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Clerks II

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Clerks II
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I was skeptic as all hell in going to see the sequel to my all-time favorite movie, I sure enough buckled and hit the matinee today. As expected, it doesn't even come close to capturing the power and the majesty that was the original Clerks so many years ago, but if you've got a spare $5 laying around and some time to kill, go see this flick. It's fun enough, good for some chuckles, and there's a nice and gratuitous close-up shot of Rosario Dawson's feet while she's getting her nails painted. Fan service for us foot guys... [Wink]

Interestingly, while in the theatre, I saw a preview for the movie Snakes on a Plane, and in the passing glimpses of this flick there was even a close-up shot of a girl's bare feet, her flip-flops kicked off in the floor as a snake slithers past.

Maybe I'm reading a little bit into this, but considering the foot shots in the new Superman movie, and the barefoot girl shots I saw today...does it strike anybody that maybe, just maybe Hollywood is trying to tap into us as a "market"?

If so, then bring it on! It's about time Hollywood got off their asses and actually gave people a reason to go to the movies more often! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet have pretty much always been used as a tool of seduction as an alternative to blatant nudity. See both film versions of Lolita for perfect examples.

The fetish is and mostly always has been the most mainstream common fetish in existence, dating back to the 1950's pinup girls. So it isn't surprising that it is a lot more known within the film industry than people would believe.

I can't wait for Snakes on a Plane though. Gotta love when a bad but serious horror movie gets so much internet hype for being stupidly and unintentionally funny that it becomes a phenomenon that becomes a GOOD bad horror film because the hype transcends it from bad serious to intentionally humorous.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, since you're mentioning current release foot scenes in movies here is a extremely BLATANT example in the one me and the missus saw last night.

"You, Me, and Dupree" had a foot scene right at the very beginning. Matt Dillon and Kate Hudson are together sitting and he's rubbing and starting at her bare feet. He keeps talking about how beautiful her toes are, how he can't help himself even though he doesn't have a foot fetish! There are also other good closeups of her feet in different parts of the movie.

Of course the movie "Click" was brought up about a month ago with the "pretty feet contest" going on in the boss's office with two ladies sitting on his desk with there bare feet posing for him.

The "Lolita" movie you mentioned remade in the 90s was probably the best. I'm glad they had a younger looking 18 year old play her part. When she was painting her toenails while Jeremy Irons was pretending not to look and then slinks over to him and plants her foot on top of his doodads to get her way. Jaysus! That movie was pretty much over the top with the focus on her feet.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Lou saw the movie too and your right it don't even compare to the first one. Imo it should have even been made but the foot scene was a pleasnat surpise and the chic had hot feet.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Bauer12:
Hey Lou saw the movie too and your right it don't even compare to the first one. Imo it should have even been made but the foot scene was a pleasnat surpise and the chic had hot feet.

Agreed. [Thumbs Up]

It shouldn't have been made, at least with that script. Maybe if Kevin Smith would knuckle down and quit shooting for the fast and cheap humor (i.e. constructing scenes so blatantly obvious that you can see the punchline before the joke), he could've written a viable sequel to a damn good movie. Instead, it pretty much smacks of "Jersey Girl was a bomb, so this should salvage Kevin with his fans..."

Still, the Rosario Dawson barefoot scene was pretty sweet. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links